Bye Bye Abbott

Guest *A friend*

Guest *A friend*

http://www.1010wins.com/New-Jersey-Halts-E...schools/4508931

Well according to this most towns will lose their funding but I'm sure the good ole folks in Harrison will obtain the funding so they can boost that they were able to hold onto for the sack of the town residents. "The state plans to offer the program to all children in areas with higher concentrations of poverty" Something to be proud, Harrison, a poverty town! Thank you mayor and council, dig out town deeper into the slums

Guest Miss Crabtree

Well according to this most towns will lose their funding but I'm sure the good ole folks in Harrison will obtain the funding so they can boost that they were able to hold onto for the sack of the town residents. "The state plans to offer the program to all children in areas with higher concentrations of poverty" Something to be proud, Harrison, a poverty town! Thank you mayor and council, dig out town deeper into the slums

It will still be Abbott-- just under a different name--

how else could this dirt poor town afford to pay the new Sup. 203,000 plus bennies?

That's more than Senators make.

What will it take to wake this town up??

Guest Guest

Kimberly Woods, newly elected president of the Harrison school board, said that Doran “sounds like a great fit for our district. He’s going to bring a lot to the table and we’re all happy and excited about the new transition.”

--nuff said.

Guest Guest
Kimberly Woods, newly elected president of the Harrison school board, said that Doran “sounds like a great fit for our district. He’s going to bring a lot to the table and we’re all happy and excited about the new transition.”

--nuff said.

Thanks Cuz.

Guest police officer

--nuff said.

So, now her husband will get a raise at the fire department. Maybe he can come home more often than he already does when he's on duty.

Guest guest

Bingo! and I bet a nice fat promotion is about to occur. Who cares, just raise the taxes. How about co-Chief along with fat boy, at least that can cover up the additional money being funneled into an already useless fire department in Harrison.

Guest Guest

--nuff said.

OK, this is sick, she is the president of the HBOE and voted on her family member and cousin Jimmy. Wake up Harrison what are we allowing to go on? I know it's ben going on for a very, very long time. But now it is time to STOP THE MADNESS. too many family members supervise family members, how can there be accountability of job performance? too much conflict of interest and not enough people speaking up in public, everyone has something to say but actions speak louder than words. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS....

Guest Guest
So, now her husband will get a raise at the fire department. Maybe he can come home more often than he already does when he's on duty.

Yes I agree, this man is always home, well his HFD SUV is always parked in driveway... what exactly does this job entail? or is it when u r a family member or big chiefs pet u can get away with whatever u want?

ACCOUNTABILITY. Are there just too many firefighters and not enough work? and so our taxes keep rising as well as living expenses and we have to watch our own municipality not only with too many employees , but to watch these employees but with too much free time on their hands. Mayor Mc and the rest of the council must do something soon, overspending is not the answer to a better community, overspending is not the answer to our coming attractions of paying back bonds which mayor and council voted on for the redevelopers, the developers will not start paying until their projects are complete, AND IT WILL BE A VERY LONG TIME UNTIL THE CONDOS AND TOWNHOMES OF THESE PROJECTS ARE COMPLETE, AS WELL AS THE COMMERCIAL AREA. Stores are closing with this economic crisis, they are not committing to open for a while. THE TAXPAYERS WILL PAY AND WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE BONDS. Ask the Mayor and Council they should be the only people responsible, afterall they made that decision, I DON'T REMEMBER THEM ASKING ME OF MY OPINION, DO YOU?????

Guest Guest
It will still be Abbott-- just under a different name--

how else could this dirt poor town afford to pay the new Sup. 203,000 plus bennies?

That's more than Senators make.

What will it take to wake this town up??

It takes people with balls to come out speak up and unite with those that feel this is simply another case of nepotism and politics (councilman, superintendent of schools). elections are next year, people need to step up and have the balls to be yourself and not what the communists (mayor and Pete) want you to say and/or do...look at PZ he is truly a sad case of puppetitis, he does what he is told even if it is against the law, what kind of lawyer is he anyway? he probably never even works anywhere else.

Guest guest

I agree that the spending for this useless fire department, he man womens haters clubhouse and the nepotism and cronyism is way out of hand. $109,000.00 for a damn secretary for a part time Mayor who got his job at the shit factory at $100,000.00 from secret agent job man Powell is outright corruption and needs indictments to be handed down. How about $85,000.00 for Gary Garrison to drive people to and from doctors appointments without a bus drivers license or proper insurance makes me sick. Thats my opinion.

Guest guest

Come on Gary show what you're made of you ******* ****** *** piece of ****. Get your **** some ****** **** and ***** ***** with all that free cash. With your your exceptional educational background you can even be a school superintendent, but first learn *** ** **** instead of just counting money **** **** ********** and ***** * ***. Thats my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Yes I agree, this man is always home, well his HFD SUV is always parked in driveway... what exactly does this job entail? or is it when u r a family member or big chiefs pet u can get away with whatever u want?

ACCOUNTABILITY. Are there just too many firefighters and not enough work? and so our taxes keep rising as well as living expenses and we have to watch our own municipality not only with too many employees , but to watch these employees but with too much free time on their hands. Mayor Mc and the rest of the council must do something soon, overspending is not the answer to a better community, overspending is not the answer to our coming attractions of paying back bonds which mayor and council voted on for the redevelopers, the developers will not start paying until their projects are complete, AND IT WILL BE A VERY LONG TIME UNTIL THE CONDOS AND TOWNHOMES OF THESE PROJECTS ARE COMPLETE, AS WELL AS THE COMMERCIAL AREA. Stores are closing with this economic crisis, they are not committing to open for a while. THE TAXPAYERS WILL PAY AND WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE BONDS. Ask the Mayor and Council they should be the only people responsible, afterall they made that decision, I DON'T REMEMBER THEM ASKING ME OF MY OPINION, DO YOU?????

What the hell do you think Pete Higgins nas been doing. He and his team of lawyers and expert advisors have taken care of all the things you are talking about.

Watch and see the money will start rolling in soon, taxes will stablize and Harrison will be the pride of New Jersey.

Pete has done a lot of work in this job which is going to show up later in the project without compensation.

Guest BlueTideBacker
What the hell do you think Pete Higgins nas been doing. He and his team of lawyers and expert advisors have taken care of all the things you are talking about.

Watch and see the money will start rolling in soon, taxes will stablize and Harrison will be the pride of New Jersey.

Pete has done a lot of work in this job which is going to show up later in the project without compensation.

It's good to see a zombie with a sense of humor.

Guest Guest

In my opinion, McMole & his Capos are making their final run for the money before they all get out and leave the town like a pump and dump stock. They are still trying to hire six new fireman when the HFD already has 60 members and the cops are down to 42. He has a grudge because the Police Mgt. at the HPD at the time were the ones who turned-in his asshole friend Tanski to the prosecutors office after he begged them not to. Don't think for a minute that most town emplyees, like a $119,000.00 secretary, aren't kicking up envelopes to the machine. You can include that along with the health depts. $$150,000.00 a year ****** ******* with ties to the Kearny govt., and the HFD also. New, multiple homes, cars, boats, lavish vacations, and bank accounts bigger than the law should allow all from 1 job. Yeah right! The Powells, Paz's, Higgins, Zarbetski's, Woods, Dollarhans, Confessories, Board of Education and others are all **** ***. The pricks earn so why spotlight them. Quiet storm, but broke-ass residents getting fleeced like members of a caste system: roalty and poverty, no in-between. It is sickening. Vote in Steve McCormick for Mayor and this crap will stop. Thanks for the cocktail party money idiots. Viva Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!