Seafood Festival Sunday June 7th

Guest Spanish Pavillion

Guest Spanish Pavillion

It's true, we are going to hold another all you can eat Seafood Festival June 7th. It will have all the Maine Lobster, Ble Point oysters, Clams, Shrimp. Calamar Pavillion..... And more

Call (973) 485.7750

www.SpanishPavillion.com for more information.

Guest Sick & Tired
It's true, we are going to hold another all you can eat Seafood Festival June 7th. It will have all the Maine Lobster, Ble Point oysters, Clams, Shrimp. Calamar Pavillion..... And more

Call (973) 485.7750

Aren't we getting a little tired of Spanish pavillion trying to get free advertising???

Aren't we getting a little tired of Spanish pavillion trying to get free advertising???

Please note that KOTW welcomes local businesses to post specials and announcements here.

KOTW supports our local businesses and encourages our members and guest to do the same.

KOTW

Guest Guest

Call (973) 485.7750

Thank you for letting our communities in on such a good deal. I took my family the last time this was advertised and we had such a nice evening with great food, great sangria and grat atmosphere.

thank you

Guest Guest

This site seams to be for the public to blog on correct? If you knew what was good in life then u would appreciate this advertising, i am sure everyone else can do the same. You must go and enjoy a good evening with good food. Please don't be a hater keep our businessess here in town and keep patronizing them we need them around, better than dollar stores.

Then when you see an ad from the Spanish Pavillion, ignore it. I personally happen to enjoy their food and don't mind them using this FREE forum to drum up a little business.

Guest BlueTideBacker

Obviously post by a Harrison Zombie who was following orders from upstairs.

Guest Guest
Please note that KOTW welcomes local businesses to post specials and announcements here.

KOTW supports our local businesses and encourages our members and guest to do the same.

KOTW

I posted my business for weelikeetoparty@*********, for my party/event planning business and you didn't post it.

Guest eater
I posted my business for weelikeetoparty@*********, for my party/event planning business and you didn't post it.

So where is your website complainer? KOTW is fair to everyone so stop your complaining.