Cocktail Time !

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It must be time for the annual shakedown, I mean sale of Cocktail Party tickets. Now that the Mayor and his boys have screwed Freddy will Ronnie be the big pusher of tickets.

Pete H and his boys will have to pickup the slack if Ronnie and his guys refuse to do their thing for Ray.

This is going to interesting to watch. I say Pete and his guys will show Ronnie that they can do it without him and his friends.

Guest Wise Guy
It must be time for the annual shakedown, I mean sale of Cocktail Party tickets. Now that the Mayor and his boys have screwed Freddy will Ronnie be the big pusher of tickets.

Pete H and his boys will have to pickup the slack if Ronnie and his guys refuse to do their thing for Ray.

This is going to interesting to watch. I say Pete and his guys will show Ronnie that they can do it without him and his friends.

Yo, I say Pete and his guys get a visit from ***** and ******.

Guest Watcher!!!

Its funny to see all the poor saps attending the COCKTAIL party sucking up to the mayor.... Its funny that when the layoffs start happening, do you think that he is going to say oh gee so and so gave me a $25 donation!!! wrong dumbas# think again.... if you do not think any layoffs are coming then think again... The state seems to be taking aid away from all towns... Dont think that Harrison is immune.... wait till they see that the fire dept has more men than the police in this town.... I cannot think of any other town in the state that has that ratio... COME on now we are 1 Freaking square mile... Get with it....

Guest Guest
Its funny to see all the poor saps attending the COCKTAIL party sucking up to the mayor.... Its funny that when the layoffs start happening, do you think that he is going to say oh gee so and so gave me a $25 donation!!! wrong dumbas# think again.... if you do not think any layoffs are coming then think again... The state seems to be taking aid away from all towns... Dont think that Harrison is immune.... wait till they see that the fire dept has more men than the police in this town.... I cannot think of any other town in the state that has that ratio... COME on now we are 1 Freaking square mile... Get with it....

The cocktail party "Donation" buys you consideration. If it comes down between you and a nor buyer in a layoff your gold.

I'm sure that Ray, Pete and Murray have something up their sleves. They always do. The Tax money will be coming soon from the redevelopment and then there are the Stadium jobs.

All this layoff talk, is nothing but talk. It's like the investigators are coming to Harrison. They never came a never will. Even if they were to come there is nothing wrong here.

Everything is on the up and up in Harrison. So relax buy that Coctail party ticket and enjoy your night out. It is a bargain!

Guest Guest

I am a democratic voter and how come I have never been invited to these partys

Guest Guest

Time to get rid of that usless fat fire department. We need a volunteer dept like East Neark. When we have a fire eevery town gets called in anyway.

We need a bigger police Dept and a volunteer fire. I am so tired of paying such high taxes for thing we do not need. A police Dept, we need! And NO I am not a Cop and neither is my husband but I have lived here all my life and I know what we need and don't and waht is a waste of money. Top of the list is that FAT FIRE Dept.

Guest Guest

You said it"SHAKEDOWN" , and it was a sight to see *** and **** with their fake smiles and hand shakes. Not too far away FBI agents watched and took pictures from their cars. ******* has been talking to ****** and the feds and you will soon see the shit hit the fan, when *** **** tells all about **** cover up regarding the meter money, some kind of police promotion, the recent monies missing in the schools, the under the table payments etc. The *** is *** due to the demotion of *** ******, Jim got the job instead.

Guest Guest
You said it"SHAKEDOWN" , and it was a sight to see *** and **** with their fake smiles and hand shakes. Not too far away FBI agents watched and took pictures from their cars. ******* has been talking to ****** and the feds and you will soon see the shit hit the fan, when *** **** tells all about **** cover up regarding the meter money, some kind of police promotion, the recent monies missing in the schools, the under the table payments etc. The *** is *** due to the demotion of *** ******, Jim got the job instead.

What School money is missing ? Who took it? Was one of the party faithful? Where is the investigative report being hidden? I guess your right this is why Jimmy Doran was given the job. He is at least honest.

Guest seashell

What it is about money being stollen from the school?

Guest Guest
Let's say it is someone up to their ****neck... :blink:

It is ashame that this guy has become one of them. I get sick to my stomach thinking that he also works with the ******* and many other groups. What will happen now? will they try to sweep it under the rug? we cannot allow this to happen any longer, make an example out of him as the Fire Dept. did with *******.

Guest Guest
Let's say it is someone up to their ****neck... :blink:

How do you think tanski feels. His buddy the mayor had him in jail, photographed and writes a letter about him.

Now someone else does something and all you hear is silence from the third floor. Now that's a friend. All you Ray Mcdonough old friends watch your backs.

Harrison Politics at it's worst.

Guest guest

The Mayor didn't do anything AGAINST Tanski. He asked for his resignation only because that ensured the only way the state would continue his pension. Once indicted, the pension is bye-bye. He never would have even fired him, he would have continued to let him be a Capo and earn for them both if not for the prosecutors office. Thats my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CHECK THE EDITORIAL IN THE OBSERVER

It appears that the Observer is becoming a newspaper. It can be a force for good, if it follows though with this change.

It is interesting to notedthat The Observers reporter was stonewalled when requesting information. Way, to go Harrison don't let the truth out.

Keep reading the Observer to see what becomes of this story. Will the Observer become a real news force ?

Guest crusher
The cocktail party "Donation" buys you consideration. If it comes down between you and a nor buyer in a layoff your gold.

I'm sure that Ray, Pete and Murray have something up their sleves. They always do. The Tax money will be coming soon from the redevelopment and then there are the Stadium jobs.

All this layoff talk, is nothing but talk. It's like the investigators are coming to Harrison. They never came a never will. Even if they were to come there is nothing wrong here.

Everything is on the up and up in Harrison. So relax buy that Coctail party ticket and enjoy your night out. It is a bargain!

Teachers

The most recent school deal shows how important buying thzf cocktail party ticket is! Don't leave home without it.

Guest guest
Teachers

The most recent school deal shows how important buying thzf cocktail party ticket is! Don't leave home without it.

They deserve what they get, if for the only reason, they can spell........... TRY SPELL CHECK BEFORE POSTING........Or just shut up and patrol your area..........Who's checking the spelling on YOUR REPORT....More money for Mr. Murray, thanks HPD..........