Pelosi on drugs?

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

It seems Pelosi has either lost her memory or is lying through her teeth. She is claiming she knew nothing about waterboarding being used and has said the CIA is lying about claiming she was briefed completely a number of times. Some Dems have joined the Republicans in calling for the transcripts of those briefings to be aired. If those transcripts show she is the one lying, she's finished as speaker, her credibility wil be nil and she'll be forced to resign the speaker post.

Guest Keith
It seems Pelosi has either lost her memory or is lying through her teeth. She is claiming she knew nothing about waterboarding being used and has said the CIA is lying about claiming she was briefed completely a number of times. Some Dems have joined the Republicans in calling for the transcripts of those briefings to be aired. If those transcripts show she is the one lying, she's finished as speaker, her credibility wil be nil and she'll be forced to resign the speaker post.

What did she know about? Waterboarding? Waterboarding's not torture remember? So what's the problem? You won't hold anyone in the Bush amin accountable but you would hold Pelosi accountable? What's up with that?

Guest Guest

If that happens to her, what happens to Bush and Cheney?

If it turns out that she was misled, what happens to the people who lied to her?

Either way, no problem, there'll be a solid Democrat right behind her.

Guest Guest

I saw the press conference, and it reminded me of the old addage: "if you tell the truth, you don't need a good memory." She had NOTES, and couldn't keep her story straight.

Guest Guest
What did she know about? Waterboarding? Waterboarding's not torture remember? So what's the problem? You won't hold anyone in the Bush amin accountable but you would hold Pelosi accountable? What's up with that?

Reading comprehension a problem? The question is not about waterboarding or torture. The question is did the speaker of the house LIE. If it's found out she lied about being briefed, she's done.

Guest KEITH
Reading comprehension a problem? The question is not about waterboarding or torture. The question is did the speaker of the house LIE. If it's found out she lied about being briefed, she's done.

Fine, she's done. I don't hold any special treatment for Pelosi or anyone but if sho goes down she won't be alone.

Guest Guest
Fine, she's done. I don't hold any special treatment for Pelosi or anyone but if sho goes down she won't be alone.

Yeah that would be nice, take Obama, Reid, Murtha and Barney the clown with her.

Guest keith
Yeah that would be nice, take Obama, Reid, Murtha and Barney the clown with her.

and Bush and Cheney,etc. Acutally It made have been very calculated. Now the repubs will scream " We told you we were torturing!" Thus admitting torture.

Guest Guest
and Bush and Cheney,etc. Acutally It made have been very calculated. Now the repubs will scream " We told you we were torturing!" Thus admitting torture.

Can your reading comprehension really be this poor? Re-read post #5 slowly, you can do it.

Guest KEITH
Keith just identified himself as a far left Kool-Aider. Way to go, Keith baby.

Typical far right asshole. Kool-Aid this and Kool-Aide that. No new ideas.

Guest Guest
Keith just identified himself as a far left Kool-Aider. Way to go, Keith baby.

PatRat continually identifies himself as a Fool-Aid swilling escapee from reality

Guest Studies and Observations
"f**k you" Comprehend that,asshole.

Quite the compelling argument there....... Proving once again that Profanity is the last resort of the Ignorant.

Guest Keith
Quite the compelling argument there....... Proving once again that Profanity is the last resort of the Ignorant.

No. In this case the frustrated. Plus, it makes me feel better to call an asshole an asshole.

No. In this case the frustrated. Plus, it makes me feel better to call an asshole an asshole.

Especially from a distance, safely behind your computer screen.

Guest Keith
Especially from a distance, safely behind your computer screen.

It wasn't directed at you. I was merely expressing that it acted as a relief valve. However, if the shoe fits..............

And YOU are making your little comments from?

Ahh.... It took longer than i expected for this one. You see my friend, the Difference is that i am not the one who is acting like the tough guy here. It's EASY to "Call an A-hole an A-hole" from behind the safety of your computer, I've found over the years that those so quick to flex their internet muscles are usually loathe to do so face to face. It's both an amusing yet sad commentary on our society. Funny thing is the people who are the Loudest on here, and most vocal in their criticisms of the Police Dept, and Fire Dept, are also the QUICKEST to call on them in need.

Guest 2smart4u
Ahh.... It took longer than i expected for this one. You see my friend, the Difference is that i am not the one who is acting like the tough guy here. It's EASY to "Call an A-hole an A-hole" from behind the safety of your computer, I've found over the years that those so quick to flex their internet muscles are usually loathe to do so face to face. It's both an amusing yet sad commentary on our society. Funny thing is the people who are the Loudest on here, and most vocal in their criticisms of the Police Dept, and Fire Dept, are also the QUICKEST to call on them in need.

Guys like Keith are the 5'2", 140 lb. geeks in a room of 6 ft.ers. On KOTW he's 6'2", 210.

Guest keith
Guys like Keith are the 5'2", 140 lb. geeks in a room of 6 ft.ers. On KOTW he's 6'2", 210.

It's no surprise that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Guest guest

she wasnt the speaker then so... anyway, what could she have done to stop it. the GOP is getting the attention away from their stupid mistakes and trying to make pelosi look bad