Donations

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know about you but I am so sick of everywhere I go there is someone asking for a donation. Outside Walmart it is a daily routine. In the food store you are paying too much money already and they are asking you for another dollar for some charity. On the werkends they are at the red lights collecting with buckets. When my kids were yound I paid for everything that they were involved in or we had fund raisers. We weren't outside soliciting. I have beeen out of work since last June, does this give me the right to stand outside Walmart with a bucket and ask for donations? I don't think so. The other day I was stopped to donate for a grammer school graduation! Have you ever heard of such nonsense. Thse kids go to school for free and they want ME to pay for thier graduation!

Guest guest
I don't know about you but I am so sick of everywhere I go there is someone asking for a donation. Outside Walmart it is a daily routine. In the food store you are paying too much money already and they are asking you for another dollar for some charity. On the werkends they are at the red lights collecting with buckets. When my kids were yound I paid for everything that they were involved in or we had fund raisers. We weren't outside soliciting. I have beeen out of work since last June, does this give me the right to stand outside Walmart with a bucket and ask for donations? I don't think so. The other day I was stopped to donate for a grammer school graduation! Have you ever heard of such nonsense. Thse kids go to school for free and they want ME to pay for thier graduation!

I agree....I am getting sick and tired of it also...You cannot go anywhere without some one asking for money....You stop for a red light someone walks over with a bucket asking for money.....you go grocery shopping ...someone wants a donation...Enough is Enough.....We pay enough in taxes..

Guest guest
I agree....I am getting sick and tired of it also...You cannot go anywhere without some one asking for money....You stop for a red light someone walks over with a bucket asking for money.....you go grocery shopping ...someone wants a donation...Enough is Enough.....We pay enough in taxes..

A donation is voluntary just say no why would you complain about this stuff. If you dont want to donate you dont have to. It's not mandatory. Just say no and stop your complaining