Congress out of control

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

This Democratic congress is a disgrace. Today they voted to include pedophiles in the Hate Crime Bill but voted to exclude veterans from the bill.

The White House announced today they will not release the photos taken over Manhattan with Air Force One. I guess Obama's trying to forget that fiasco.

I wonder how many more days we'll have to put up with this alien trespasser in the White House.

Guest Keith
This Democratic congress is a disgrace. Today they voted to include pedophiles in the Hate Crime Bill but voted to exclude veterans from the bill.

The White House announced today they will not release the photos taken over Manhattan with Air Force One. I guess Obama's trying to forget that fiasco.

I wonder how many more days we'll have to put up with this alien trespasser in the White House.

Can you provied a link or some other source to back up this claim? and by the way .......f**k YOU!

Guest Guest

Here's another one. Obama's two daughters go to private schools yet he nixed the idea of school vouchers for D.C. kids.

Guest Guest
Here's another one. Obama's two daughters go to private schools yet he nixed the idea of school vouchers for D.C. kids.

Oooooh! How awful. The president is willing to pay for his daughters' education. Impeach him immediately! :lol: