fight at cosmos

Guest GUEST

Guest guesst
what happened last friday? heard there were teachers and firemen, among others, fighting in front of the bar. wasn't this a fundraiser for someone?

Correctamundo!!! Unfortunately what should have been a good night for all turned sour due to a family squabble.

Guest guest

What is the constant problem with the firemen and teachers? The teachers only seem to give 100% when the price is right and the fireman fight at every function. Last time it was over a lobster. In most cases, this means their are problems with alcohol or drugs because those two things are the fuel that lights these fights. Drug test these losers and get rid of the bad apples. Too much time on a persons hands doing nothing, including at work, corrupts the mind.

Guest Guest
What is the constant problem with the firemen and teachers? The teachers only seem to give 100% when the price is right and the fireman fight at every function. Last time it was over a lobster. In most cases, this means their are problems with alcohol or drugs because those two things are the fuel that lights these fights. Drug test these losers and get rid of the bad apples. Too much time on a persons hands doing nothing, including at work, corrupts the mind.

SPEAKING OF APPLES , ANY SIGHTINGS LATELY

Guest guest

IMO, the fight at Cosmos requires a full and detailed report (like a DCA report) to identify the cost if anyone called in sick because of injuries or if their were any criminal charges attached. I do not want a high strung, bad tempered teacher with alcohol or drug problems anywhere around my kid or a drugged up and drunk little rascal showing up at the clubhouse to sleep it off and unable to get up when the daily roaring fire hits town. The cops may have no morale and B**ch but the sheer amount of violent behavior should not be tolerated by these other depts. They don't care because NOTHING will ever be done to them because, IMO, the mayor and council have set the example with multiple jobs, multiple pensions, and everyone even remotely related to them a job at the PVSC or the town at no less than $75,000.00 a pop. Gordon Gekko should be the new mayor because in the H, greed is not only good, it's a way of life. As old Hank says, "It's a family tradition." I called in sick again to post this and enjoy the rest of the day, well, because I can!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Apples friend
SPEAKING OF APPLES , ANY SIGHTINGS LATELY

Apples is alive and well, living in Miami. I was down to see him in March. He's disgusted with what's going on in Harrison and he'll never come back here.

Guest guest

May 1, 2009 and the little rascals/clubhouse members/HFD have still not done a damn thing at a cost to the town of $37,000/day as per the budget. A lot of childrens programs could have been paid for with that kind of wasted money. DISBAND, CUT THE NUMBERS, if you have any sense of fiscal responsibilty to the taxpayers. Thats MO.

Guest Harrison Senior
May 1, 2009 and the little rascals/clubhouse members/HFD have still not done a damn thing at a cost to the town of $37,000/day as per the budget. A lot of childrens programs could have been paid for with that kind of wasted money. DISBAND, CUT THE NUMBERS, if you have any sense of fiscal responsibilty to the taxpayers. Thats MO.

I see Barney's called out sick again today, he's home playing on his keyboard again

Guest Guest
I see Barney's called out sick again today, he's home playing on his keyboard again

A fight is just another great example people set for our young people!

Guest Guest
A fight is just another great example people set for our young people!

Yea this sounds real interesting especially when it is Our Teachers and a Police Officer that is doing the fighting, And I bet if You think a little bit You could figure out exactly who they are....The Families are nothing more than a bunch of drinkers....What a shame a fund raiser had to come to this..It is a Disgrace...It is sickning to think that We have drunks Teaching Our Kids and Protecting oops sorry supose to be protecting the people of the town. Aren't they supposed to be a example for the Youth of this town, at least take Your Dam alchie ass out of town so Our Kids do not have to see You bombed on Your ass......And there are a lot of You, I have a 12 year old that talks about the Teachers that they see drunk , and a couple of cops as well.....SHAME ON YOU.....What kind of childhood did You grow up in ...Parents big drinkers or what .......?????

Guest Guest

the cops always have talk the talk , but never walk the walk , all a bunch of blowhards,everybody is useless except for them ,keystone cops at there best

• 1 month later...
Guest guest
Someone said the DRUNKS from BERGEN ST.

I heard that **** * and **** * were now dating. well good for them- it's about time. They spend enough time together and he takes great care of her kids. She should be lucky to have a good man like him in her life, even if she doesn't appreciate him the way she should.

Guest guest
I heard that **** * and **** * were now dating. well good for them- it's about time. They spend enough time together and he takes great care of her kids. She should be lucky to have a good man like him in her life, even if she doesn't appreciate him the way she should.

i feel sorry for him....hope he knows what he is getting into