New Super

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Where was the job for School Superintendent advertised and how many other candidates were interviewed before Jim D. got the job?

This is Harrison, Jimmy knew this would be available to him and only him, and the reason *** *** was hired in ********* to the BOE office. Do ya realy think they post these jobs? NOT

Jobs are given to whom they want, just like in town, do ya realy think *** *** *** deserved the job, not many others put in their time and were not given an opportunity. do ya realy think the mayor is bright? NOT, Pete tells him what to say. Do ya realy think you have a chance at any available opening in Harrison, NOT, unless, what is your name?

Guest guest
This is Harrison, Jimmy knew this would be available to him and only him, and the reason *** *** was hired in ********* to the BOE office. Do ya realy think they post these jobs? NOT

Jobs are given to whom they want, just like in town, do ya realy think *** *** *** deserved the job, not many others put in their time and were not given an opportunity. do ya realy think the mayor is bright? NOT, Pete tells him what to say. Do ya realy think you have a chance at any available opening in Harrison, NOT, unless, what is your name?

I guess your not a educated person. You spell really this way.

Guest Guest
I guess your not a educated person. You spell really this way.

How many people in this town have the credentials and experience to be "Chief School Administrator" Jim Doran is an excellent choice! Hopefully, he'll institute procedures and policies that will help our school system rise from the depths that the last two administrations have allowed it to desend into. WE NEED A YOUNG ENERGENIC DEDICATED KNOWLEDGABLE WILLING PERSON TO TURN THIS SYSTEM AROUND, AND HE MAY BE THE ONE CAPABLE.

Guest Sam
How many people in this town have the credentials and experience to be "Chief School Administrator" Jim Doran is an excellent choice! Hopefully, he'll institute procedures and policies that will help our school system rise from the depths that the last two administrations have allowed it to desend into. WE NEED A YOUNG ENERGENIC DEDICATED KNOWLEDGABLE WILLING PERSON TO TURN THIS SYSTEM AROUND, AND HE MAY BE THE ONE CAPABLE.

Yea right, just like he changed the way Harrison is governed when he ran against the adm. and the joined them. He has done nothing to help the taxpayer except to line his own pockets. And, he has gotten all of his employment through politics.

Guest Guest

I'm sure that there are many people in town holding the same credentials under their belt, and why does it have to be someone from town? it is sometimes better to hire someone whom no one knows and to make sure he or she gets the job done properly, and they most likely will be making sure that their job is well done since they want to stay in that position, unlike when it is someone who knows everyone in that school system, this someone is likely not to do his job properly, because he or she can get away with it. Take a good look around town, and see how many do that.

Guest Guest

Why do you feel it has to be someone in this town as you mention? you must work for the town.

you need to put that out to all elegible candidates, and there are many in our community with same credentials and more experience. Young and energetic dedicated knowledgeable, COME ON. WILLING of course he is getting paid lots of money for that position, anybody else would be willing also dont you think? bet you have lots of credentials for your position.

Guest Guest

You mean he can get us out of the abbott? they love the abbott in the board of ed because they can get more and more money from the people who pay taxes to pay their big salaries, vacations and cars.I see the ONE driving around in a jaguar. and I don't mean the teachers I mean the administrators and people that work in the board of ed, the teachers deserve alot more since they are the ones doing all the work. This guy will be just another do nothing get more. Yep

Guest Guest
Why do you feel it has to be someone in this town as you mention? you must work for the town.

you need to put that out to all elegible candidates, and there are many in our community with same credentials and more experience. Young and energetic dedicated knowledgeable, COME ON. WILLING of course he is getting paid lots of money for that position, anybody else would be willing also dont you think? bet you have lots of credentials for your position.

you wrote what i was thinking and i'm not the only one.

Guest Guest

the teachers deserve alot more since they are the ones doing all the work.

maybe the 5 hours a day is to strenuous, they need more time off. maybe ???

...a winter vacation too.... summer off, christmas off, easter off, 15 sick days .(accumulable). its not enough

and dont forget.........

how about a nice raise. don't you think they all deserve 100k+for what they do...(all the work <_< )

Guest Guest
you wrote what i was thinking and i'm not the only one.

I do not now, nor have I ever worked for the town. I know Jim is an educated and ethical person capable of reforming this school system. While the person doesn't necessarily have to be from town, I'm sure that he'll do a much better job than what we have now or had in the recent past. Both previous administations lived in the town and look at our school system. I would not want a child of mine to attend here, even with all our tax dollars and the abbot designation unless radial improvements were made. I feel Jim is a person that can change this system for the better. For your information and guidance I am very well qualified for my occupation in private industry.

Guest Guest
I do not now, nor have I ever worked for the town. I know Jim is an educated and ethical person capable of reforming this school system. While the person doesn't necessarily have to be from town, I'm sure that he'll do a much better job than what we have now or had in the recent past. Both previous administations lived in the town and look at our school system. I would not want a child of mine to attend here, even with all our tax dollars and the abbot designation unless radial improvements were made. I feel Jim is a person that can change this system for the better. For your information and guidance I am very well qualified for my occupation in private industry.

YOU Said it, "BOTH PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATONS LIVED IN THE TOWN AND LOOK AT OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM", That is the point I was trying to make and you confirmed it. You are right as you said you would not send a child of your to attend school in Harrison, but most people in town have no other choice.

Guest Guest

If he got the position after it was well advertised, a wide variety of candidates was evaluated by an impartial committee AND he was clearly the best person for the job -- this wouldn't be quite so hard to swallow. As it is, his position as part of the very corrupt political machine in Harrison completely destroys any credibility he might bring to this position. Unless he does extraordinary things to improve the school system and shows that he can put the education of the towns' children ahead of his bank account and/or political aspirations, he will be seen as a joke. And our children will continue to be sent out into the world at a significant disadvantage. Nice.

Guest Guest
Yea right, just like he changed the way Harrison is governed when he ran against the adm. and the joined them. He has done nothing to help the taxpayer except to line his own pockets. And, he has gotten all of his employment through politics.

Wish everyone else would realize that, employment through politics: Pettigrew won an elections and got put up in PVSC - Victor won election got put up in PBSC - Dollarhan took job in BOE - Mayor to job in PVSC - Nacimento (no clue) took job as pricipal of washington middle school - Jim took job as principal of technology school - Carol's husband got job at PVSC (she already worked for state) - Jesus brothers work in BOE - Benett already had job at PVSC and took job for Castano and Quigley -

DOUBLE DIPPING OR TRIPPLE DIPPING IS NO BIG DEAL TO THESE POLITICIANS WHOM ARE ALL WILLING TO SPEND OUR MONEY ANYWAY THEY WANT... CROOKS

Surprised that Steph and Maria did not get a job offer - those two have the balls and do not need to be told how to vote. some people you just can't buy.

Guest Guest
Where was the job for School Superintendent advertised and how many other candidates were interviewed before Jim D. got the job?

job was posted in Jim D. website only. no other candidates were interviewed because they did not want to select a most qualified person, they wanted it to be who ever is going to play the game with them, don't you get it by now.

Guest guest
job was posted in Jim D. website only. no other candidates were interviewed because they did not want to select a most qualified person, they wanted it to be who ever is going to play the game with them, don't you get it by now.

Ethical?? Are you kidding me?? What happened to him and Choffo at Harrison Realty?? Why do you think these *** need to milk the system?

Guest guest

just like Jimmy promised the world when he ran against Pete Higgins. Beat him and then proceeded to sell out. He now got his payoff, the superintendent's job. The town historian/redevelopment member/ex-superintendent gets to ride off into the sunset with a high pension. Wait, he still has to come back into town to vote yes at redevelopment meetings in favor of deals cut by Pete Higgins without counsel assistance or input from the "yes mayor" councilmembers. Where are the authorities to clean this up. Corruption continues unabated and Corzine keeps giving the town extraordinary aid because he has to win the next election. Waste at its worse. No wonder all the good folks keep moving out of state. How much of these inflated salaries and corruption can we take.

If Christie loses it's because he failed to take these guys out when he had the chance.

Guest Guest

ETHICAL? are you blind? he mooched off of the town with this Redevelopment (and still does) making lots of money with his friend Choffo, but he only hangs his tags there!!!!! what happened when he ran against Higgins? what changed? they just merged and could not wait to take charge and reep the benefits.