Town's website

Guest Annoyed

Guest Annoyed

Anyone know what's up with the Town's website? The new site has been up for a few months and is apparently in an endless 'coming soon' state.

Going on the site tells me there are NO "Places to Dine", "Night Life", and "Local Businesses". Another complete job (and by job, I mean Failure) for the Town of Harrison.

Guest Guest
Anyone know what's up with the Town's website? The new site has been up for a few months and is apparently in an endless 'coming soon' state.

Going on the site tells me there are NO "Places to Dine", "Night Life", and "Local Businesses". Another complete job (and by job, I mean Failure) for the Town of Harrison.

The Mayor doesn't care about town businesses, he cares about himself. The town website is a big advertisement for the Red Bulls that don't even exist right now. How about listing all the restaurants in town for starters. Get Powell out of his secret job and he can take pictures and ask for menus and get the restaurants on the town website. Sorry, I forgot Powell doesn't talk to spics because they are stupid.

Guest Matilda

I have lived in Harrison all my life, the only night life here is drinking.