2008 Town Salaries

Guest Matilda

Guest Guest
Does anyone know where to find the town's 2008 salaries? I can only find 2007.

DO YOU REALY THINK YOUR GONNA GET TO KNOW THAT? THAT'S ALSO A SECRET

FILL OUT AN OPRA FORM.

Guest keeping it real
Does anyone know where to find the town's 2008 salaries? I can only find 2007.

I know call the DCA and ask them, they seem to be the ones running the show lately. the DCA is the scape goat for all these sh*theads to hide behind. any time something happens they blame the DCA and their recommendations?? wow! i guess the dca doesn't see those recent promotions without pay?? my AS* the councilmembers voted on the multi title holders in town, where are the recoomendations made to elimate some positions in order to save money??????? DOES THE DCA HAVE RECOMMEDATIONS FOR THOSE TOWN WORKERS WITH TWO TOWN JOBS AND THOSE MAKING OVER 50K TO LIVE DOWN AT THE GARDENS??????? continue to screw the taxpayers elections are right around the corner! see if the DCA votes!

Guest Matilda
I know call the DCA and ask them, they seem to be the ones running the show lately. the DCA is the scape goat for all these sh*theads to hide behind. any time something happens they blame the DCA and their recommendations?? wow! i guess the dca doesn't see those recent promotions without pay?? my AS* the councilmembers voted on the multi title holders in town, where are the recoomendations made to elimate some positions in order to save money??????? DOES THE DCA HAVE RECOMMEDATIONS FOR THOSE TOWN WORKERS WITH TWO TOWN JOBS AND THOSE MAKING OVER 50K TO LIVE DOWN AT THE GARDENS??????? continue to screw the taxpayers elections are right around the corner! see if the DCA votes!

Yes, but they have the salaries listed on the Harrison Website but they are again from 2007. Who is the DCA and how can I contact them?

Guest Guest
Yes, but they have the salaries listed on the Harrison Website but they are again from 2007. Who is the DCA and how can I contact them?

I guess you are all talk and don't knoe just like the rest of the people who write on this website.

Guest Senior Guest

For a Town that has no money, How come the coaches and anyone else that works the Little League is getting paid an hourly wage for doing so?????????? What the hell is going on in this town....Something sure does stink

Guest guest
For a Town that has no money, How come the coaches and anyone else that works the Little League is getting paid an hourly wage for doing so?????????? What the hell is going on in this town....Something sure does stink

wrong. Coaches don't get paid

Guest Guest

No you are wrong, the coaches do not get paid for their time, they committ themselves to the kids and the teams the coach. The only people that get paid at those games are the refs the umps and the score keapers. Please acknowledge those men and women taking time out of their lives to teach our kids the sport of baseball, they are what Harrison is made of. Thanks