Never judge a book by its cover

Guest Paul

Guest Curious
Wow, Paul I really have to agree with you, Iwas blown away by this woman. It goes to show you that taking a chance in life is well worth it. Bravo Susan Boyle

This blew me away today and got me teary eyed. Even if she was terrible, the crowd's reaction prior to her singing was heartbreaking. What a fabulous gift and I'm so glad she had her chance to be heard.

Guest Guest
This blew me away today and got me teary eyed. Even if she was terrible, the crowd's reaction prior to her singing was heartbreaking. What a fabulous gift and I'm so glad she had her chance to be heard.

As of this morning I have watched this video 5 times just to enjoy her voice, and see the joy upon her face, I can guarentee that Simon Cowell will offer her a contract and a makeover, but if she does make a CD I will buy it

Guest Guest

Susan Boyle's video now has 20 million hits on youtube. She has hundreds of invitations, including one from Oprah. Let's hope "I Dreamed a Dream" is not the only song she can sing.

Guest sunny
Wow, Paul I really have to agree with you, Iwas blown away by this woman. It goes to show you that taking a chance in life is well worth it. Bravo Susan Boyle

Go to UTUBE Susan has a song she made for an album in 1999, "Cry Me A River", it is fantastic!!

Go to UTUBE Susan has a song she made for an album in 1999, "Cry Me A River", it is fantastic!!

I listen to a lot of music. This voice comes along --- I don't know another one like it. She doesn't have the facility of an Ella Fitzgerald (as far as we know), but she has a depth of expression, coupled with a vocal quality, that makes her singing irresistable. I believe she is a major talent. Here is the link to "Cry Me a River."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2DxkrgpgQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...