new superintendent

Guest guesst

Guest guesst

is it true that he is making over $200,000 as the new head of schools. his buddy now has a job at the board office. does anyone know what his title is and how much he might be raking in? interesting

Guest guest
is it true that he is making over $200,000 as the new head of schools. his buddy now has a job at the board office. does anyone know what his title is and how much he might be raking in? interesting

Don't worry it's temporary. The feds are on the way and Abbott will be sunseting in three years. There won't we enough cuffs to go around that they are going to have to break out the plastic cuffs.

Guest Guest

What happened to the hiring freeze?? I heard he was making 225,000.00.

Guest Patrick
He has been appointed. Five year contract, starting pay $203,000

That's a huge starting salary for such a small district. In my town with 23,000 residents and a school district with a high school, middle school and 4 grammer schools with 3300 students, they just hired a new supt. for $145,000 per year. And he was a Supt of schools in Warren County. I guess its not what you know, but who you b---.

Guest lucky
He has been appointed. Five year contract, starting pay $203,000

Yes, an appointment was made, but not for merit, this is strictly business as usual in Harrison, OF PAYCHECKS AND PATRONAGE. this was already in the doing for a long time, that is why the new supers ********* received the job of lunch money monitor in September...... Harrison Realty becomes BOE, becomes a * ***** *****.....

Guest Guest
That's a huge starting salary for such a small district. In my town with 23,000 residents and a school district with a high school, middle school and 4 grammer schools with 3300 students, they just hired a new supt. for $145,000 per year. And he was a Supt of schools in Warren County. I guess its not what you know, but who you b---.

Someone should run that by the state.

Guest Guest
Yes, an appointment was made, but not for merit, this is strictly business as usual in Harrison, OF PAYCHECKS AND PATRONAGE. this was already in the doing for a long time, that is why the new supers ********* received the job of lunch money monitor in September...... Harrison Realty becomes BOE, becomes a * ***** *****.....

This is nauseating. Is this really the best that we can do for the children? What was the hiring process? Was the position advertised and was he really the best qualified of the candidates? I have heard so many negative comments about this man for years now that, if only a small percentage of them are true, we have done a grave injustice to our school system.