BOE

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Who are the candidates for the Board Election?

Don't worry the Observer will be reporting on it as soon as they are finish writing editorials on how they can't get to all the press releases because they are tweeking their advertising rates.

Guest KearnyKard
Let's look in the Kearny Observer and find out - no, wait, I forgot, they don't cover local news.

I wish I could offer some constructive criticism but I can't. The Kearny Observer has become a poor excuse for a local newspaper. The editor writes like a child and I could not even remotely understand what the latest editorial was all about. I think it's time they get back to basics and stay focused on the West Hudson area. I am sorry to say but the office staff is a bunch of boobs. It is not my style to simply criticize but the paper I once could not wait to read on Wednesday morning needs a major make-over.

Guest Guest
Does anyone know if the budget will increase our taxes or is it like last years?

I believe it is a 0% increase over last year. There is a budget hearing on Tuesday night at Garfield School if you want to know more specifics.

Guest guest
I believe it is a 0% increase over last year. There is a budget hearing on Tuesday night at Garfield School if you want to know more specifics.

No there's not. It is meet the Candidates Night.

Guest Guest
No there's not. It is meet the Candidates Night.

I'm sorry, you're absolutely right. Although, I'm sure that you could ask current and prospective board members about the budget tomorrow night.