High School K-9 Seaches

Guest Samantha

Guest Samantha

Millburn HS has put a policy in place that allows k-9 drug searches in their HS. Millburn was voted the top HS in NJ.

It will be interesting if the new Supt. in Harrison would allow such a policy at HHS. I doubt it, since his former behavior regarding K-9 searches was to critisize this policy.

Guest guest
Millburn HS has put a policy in place that allows k-9 drug searches in their HS. Millburn was voted the top HS in NJ.

It will be interesting if the new Supt. in Harrison would allow such a policy at HHS. I doubt it, since his former behavior regarding K-9 searches was to critisize this policy.

I hope Jim concentrates on the children in the school system and leaves the dogs for another time

Guest guest

I believe that, in my opinion, they should bring dogs into the high school to find drugs. If the find them, the child should be given a 40% pension and medical benefits for life just like the role models in the HFD/clubhouse. It would save money for the town because they can assign a cap, like $40,000.00 per student and it would save the town money in the long run for when they become a HFD member thru nepotism.

Guest sorry
I believe that, in my opinion, they should bring dogs into the high school to find drugs. If the find them, the child should be given a 40% pension and medical benefits for life just like the role models in the HFD/clubhouse. It would save money for the town because they can assign a cap, like $40,000.00 per student and it would save the town money in the long run for when they become a HFD member thru nepotism.

No I have a better idea, give them unlimited time off. Get full salary, and you don't have to work.

Guest Harrison Resident

Oh SHUT UP ALREADY! You are boring me to tears! Can't you think of ANYTHING ELSE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT? Is it possible you have some type of syndrome that only allows you to have one thought at a time? At least that would explain why you have been repeating yourself for weeks on end.