COPS

Guest guest

Guest guest

Are the Police going to get a $15,000.00 raise per year like the Mayors secretary? I think not! How outrageous is that of a raise percentage wise!! I hear they are offering the PD all 0's. Think you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Are the Police going to get a $15,000.00 raise per year like the Mayors secretary? I think not! How outrageous is that of a raise percentage wise!! I hear they are offering the PD all 0's. Think you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did "Joan******" really get a $15,000.00 raise?

Guest Guest

If it were not for the police and fireman taking the town to arbitration, and spending THIRTY thousand dollars to fight this political hack machine you other town workers would not have anything..... All I hear in town is did the police and fire settle yet, cause the mayor said we are getting what they get..... How bout paying some of the lawyers fee's that they have incurred????? stick to what you other town workers know you are getting 0's and possibly the pink slips...(the writing is on the wall stupid there are too many town workers and the state knows it)... Hey do you taxapayers know how much THE TOWN LAWYER BOB MURRAY IS MAKING FROM THIS? it's a joke, do we have a paid town attorney on staff??? oh well in the end good luck and fight your own battles next time.......

Guest GUEST

I always wanted to be Harrison Police Officer, never got the chance. I would love to work as a cop no matter what the salary. Are you in it for the money or to help.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
If it were not for the police and fireman taking the town to arbitration, and spending THIRTY thousand dollars to fight this political hack machine you other town workers would not have anything..... All I hear in town is did the police and fire settle yet, cause the mayor said we are getting what they get..... How bout paying some of the lawyers fee's that they have incurred????? stick to what you other town workers know you are getting 0's and possibly the pink slips...(the writing is on the wall stupid there are too many town workers and the state knows it)... Hey do you taxapayers know how much THE TOWN LAWYER BOB MURRAY IS MAKING FROM THIS? it's a joke, do we have a paid town attorney on staff??? oh well in the end good luck and fight your own battles next time.......

the town workers are stupid? what about your union idiots who aren't enforcing the dca recommendations, that additional money in the budget. oh wait your union has no balls and doesn't like calling the shots, that's right otherwise you lose those cozy detective bureau positions. be happy we leave you toliet paper for the weekends! lol how much money has the town shelled out for your officers lawsuits?but we are stupid? what a j off that's your wall writing bend over and take son!