We Hardly Knew Ye, Mayor Doran

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Doran, the '10 Mayoral Campaign would have been cool with you in it. And, of course, you would have won.

But you like education more than politics, huh? Shame on you. (Can you imagine the conversation O.J. and Frank are having about their boy right now?)

Probably you will be Superintendent. You deserve that.

Probably you won't be Mayor. We don't deserve that.

Some of us were looking forward to growing old with you at the helm, JimBoy.

We hardly knew ye, "Mayor Doran."

Guest guest
Doran, the '10 Mayoral Campaign would have been cool with you in it. And, of course, you would have won.

But you like education more than politics, huh? Shame on you. (Can you imagine the conversation O.J. and Frank are having about their boy right now?)

Probably you will be Superintendent. You deserve that.

Probably you won't be Mayor. We don't deserve that.

Some of us were looking forward to growing old with you at the helm, JimBoy.

We hardly knew ye, "Mayor Doran."

If Mr. Doran wanted to run for the office of Mayor, he should. I think he's a great guy , but want he always wanted to be was in charged of the school's in Harrison. He played the game, but for personal reasons. Not to make the town better, his thinking was what's in it for me. Well he will get want he wanted. But at what cost. He has a political job now, but wants better. Please answer me one question, what has he done for the people of Harrison? He's like all the rest of them, what's in it for me. HOW SAD. Putting advancement, in stead of civic service is deplorable. But, you being a man of action, I'm just wondering where you work. This site makes me sick, please poeple at lest have the b--ls to state your name.

Guest Guest
If Mr. Doran wanted to run for the office of Mayor, he should. I think he's a great guy , but want he always wanted to be was in charged of the school's in Harrison. He played the game, but for personal reasons. Not to make the town better, his thinking was what's in it for me. Well he will get want he wanted. But at what cost. He has a political job now, but wants better. Please answer me one question, what has he done for the people of Harrison? He's like all the rest of them, what's in it for me. HOW SAD. Putting advancement, in stead of civic service is deplorable. But, you being a man of action, I'm just wondering where you work. This site makes me sick, please poeple at lest have the b--ls to state your name.

just as you did, eh?