secretary

Guest guest

Guest guest

Put an add in the paper for a secretary for a part time Mayor at $35,000.00/year and I bet you would get a more qualified person in that position within a week with much better skills instead of paying $108,000.00 per year. More nepotism. What a joke!

Guest Guest
Put an add in the paper for a secretary for a part time Mayor at $35,000.00/year and I bet you would get a more qualified person in that position within a week with much better skills instead of paying $108,000.00 per year. More nepotism. What a joke!

They should bring the Bun back on a per diem basis. She was the best secretary ever and will be well missed. With all of her years, she had the most expierence. Also a very nice lady.

Guest Guest

You'd need three people to replace the current administrative assistant who has benn employed by the town at least 24 or 25 years! Don't you get a raise where you work every year? Perhaps you don't work.

Guest BlueTideBacker
You'd need three people to replace the current administrative assistant who has benn employed by the town at least 24 or 25 years! Don't you get a raise where you work every year? Perhaps you don't work.

A Zombie comes forward to defend our corrupt administration. Good job, ***, the mayor will toss you a bone. Pathetic.

Guest Guest
A Zombie comes forward to defend our corrupt administration. Good job, ***, the mayor will toss you a bone. Pathetic.

I was depfending the woman in the position, who happens to be well qualified and a long time town employee.

You are the zombie, in that all you know how to do is attack and criticize. I'm sure you backed the Mc Comics.

Guest Guest
I was depfending the woman in the position, who happens to be well qualified and a long time town employee.

You are the zombie, in that all you know how to do is attack and criticize. I'm sure you backed the Mc Comics.

You're actually going to try to defend a town secretary making $108,000 for a part-time mayor?

Good luck.

Guest Guest
You're actually going to try to defend a town secretary making $108,000 for a part-time mayor?

Good luck.

Yes, she actually has several job titles and is full time+.

Guest BlueTideBacker

Checking with the State Dept of Personnel along with a couple of people I know that work for other towns, starting salaries for secretarial / administrative assistant positions are generally in the 35 to 45k ranges, depending on duties and responsibilities. So if it's true that the mayor's new secretary is being paid over 100k as a starting salary, then that is nothing more than theft, theft from the taxpayers of Harrison who provide the taxes to pay that exorbitant salary.

Guest Arnold

You think an almost 12% raise is acceptable when the town claims it is close to bankruptcy is appropriate. The town is offering other depts. "0" % raises and crying poor me. You are such suckers. Wait until the abbott district money is gone. Foreclosures, people hungry, not being able to pay their auto insurance, thats funny. Right!! What the hell does it take to stop this blatant, in your face, rampant corruption? Thats my opinion.

Guest -----Guest
You think an almost 12% raise is acceptable when the town claims it is close to bankruptcy is appropriate. The town is offering other depts. "0" % raises and crying poor me. You are such suckers. Wait until the abbott district money is gone. Foreclosures, people hungry, not being able to pay their auto insurance, thats funny. Right!! What the hell does it take to stop this blatant, in your face, rampant corruption? Thats my opinion.

What about all these people who work for this town and have more than 1 job , so that means more than 1 salary and pensions too.???? When is this going to be looked into as well as how many people working for this town are related ...Maybe it is time to call one of these investigating news channels to get the job done, it sure seems like the Government does not give a hoot....Just keep screwing the Little Blue collar workers....In this Town if You do not Kiss ass or are willing to get on Yours Knees for the Mayor AAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH You will not get any where.....I wouldn't let ** *** **** *** **** ***.... :unsure:

Guest Guest
Yes, she actually has several job titles and is full time+.

Full time +? In what dimension of space-time? If you try to get something done and it isn't between 10am and 2pm, Monday through Friday, you're out of luck.

There's nothing more to say, you're a complete idiot.

Guest guest
What about all these people who work for this town and have more than 1 job , so that means more than 1 salary and pensions too.???? When is this going to be looked into as well as how many people working for this town are related ...Maybe it is time to call one of these investigating news channels to get the job done, it sure seems like the Government does not give a hoot....Just keep screwing the Little Blue collar workers....In this Town if You do not Kiss ass or are willing to get on Yours Knees for the Mayor AAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH You will not get any where.....I wouldn't let ** *** **** *** **** ***.... :unsure:

No its the opposite. You have to kiss ass and then you get a job.

Guest AS ALWAYS

Is there anyone in the town of Harrison that didn't get their job that way? The cops are all from Hudson County, I promised , Give me a job as a cop and I'll always do what is in the best interest of Harrison. No wait a minute, Mayor make me a Sgt, no wait, a Lt, or a Capt............. What are the cops doing, beside bad mouthing everyone who works for the town......When was the last time they pulled a gun, solved a crime, or deter bad poeple from coming into town, and doing what they want. No I know, we need more cops, to spend their time on the cell phone, go to Nino's, and complain that they don't receive the pay that they richly deserve. I want more money, work when I want to, and get more money......... Why in God's green earth did we ever hire any non-resident???????????

Guest Guest
Is there anyone in the town of Harrison that didn't get their job that way? The cops are all from Hudson County, I promised , Give me a job as a cop and I'll always do what is in the best interest of Harrison. No wait a minute, Mayor make me a Sgt, no wait, a Lt, or a Capt............. What are the cops doing, beside bad mouthing everyone who works for the town......When was the last time they pulled a gun, solved a crime, or deter bad poeple from coming into town, and doing what they want. No I know, we need more cops, to spend their time on the cell phone, go to Nino's, and complain that they don't receive the pay that they richly deserve. I want more money, work when I want to, and get more money......... Why in God's green earth did we ever hire any non-resident???????????

Because the courts ordered we must, to keep a minority balance.