Detective Bureau

Guest Guest

• 3 weeks later...
Guest a reader of bull sh#t
That's not a car load of people! That's the boss picking up his lunch! (Mimi)

whatever happened to the dca's report? the recommendations were pretty clear do away with the made up tittles d/c and especially do away with the c*ckblowers in the detective bureau and those borrowed to other depts. funny how he manage to budget money for these people. yet they talk about the fire dept and how much of a waste they are. LOOK IN THE MIRROR NEXT TIME. your dept is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Guest got to laugh
We have a detective bureau?

all i ever see is that gremlin walking around flashing his plastic badge! that's a detective?? **** the driver is another one right? hahahaha

Guest Guest
That's not a car load of people! That's the boss picking up his lunch! (Mimi)

My oh my go and sit at a table at lunchtime you will see the BOSS and all the workers sitting with guns in site and chowing down. You must have seen the BIG Guy taking the doggie bag back to quarters.

Guest Guest
My oh my go and sit at a table at lunchtime you will see the BOSS and all the workers sitting with guns in site and chowing down. You must have seen the BIG Guy taking the doggie bag back to quarters.
Trust my word. **** ************ never leaves with a doggie bag. He is President of the Vinnie's Clean your Plate Club. He can barely walk erect, never mind carry a doggie bag!