Property

Guest guest

Guest guest

FOR SALE: Property on Bergen Street comprising 1 whole block. Enormous amt. of square footage, mint condition, large screes TV's, weight room gourmet kitchen, offices, Murphy bed behind front desk for security offer, new furniture, and doors can be locked 24 hours/day as for complete cover/privacy. There is inside parking for about 6 cars and 10 more spots adjacent to the building with its' own gas pump. The town will pay for the gas. Many new high quality beds, but very used so they may have to be replace (by the town, of course). Current rent is $37,000.00 per day and new owner will have to throw out current residents sleeping their at all hours. The building also has an attatched playground for small children. It is used as a clubhouse for fireman but you would never know it since nobody is allowed inside. The doors are locked 24 hours a day as not to disturb the current occupants. BEST deal in town. Can be had for a small offer. Contact McMole at 1-800-get-out. MY opinion is it would sell pretty quick. Total price purchase must be made in cash only (wink,wink...!)

Guest guest

Another disgruntled cop. Get back to work you lazy sod!

When will people on this site stop the endless bashing and discuss something new? Like what the hell is that pole of sirens by Quick Chek?

Do something about it besides hiding behind a computer on an anonymous message board.

Guest Harrison Taxpayer Too
FOR SALE: Property on Bergen Street comprising 1 whole block. Enormous amt. of square footage, mint condition, large screes TV's, weight room gourmet kitchen, offices, Murphy bed behind front desk for security offer, new furniture, and doors can be locked 24 hours/day as for complete cover/privacy. There is inside parking for about 6 cars and 10 more spots adjacent to the building with its' own gas pump. The town will pay for the gas. Many new high quality beds, but very used so they may have to be replace (by the town, of course). Current rent is $37,000.00 per day and new owner will have to throw out current residents sleeping their at all hours. The building also has an attatched playground for small children. It is used as a clubhouse for fireman but you would never know it since nobody is allowed inside. The doors are locked 24 hours a day as not to disturb the current occupants. BEST deal in town. Can be had for a small offer. Contact McMole at 1-800-get-out. MY opinion is it would sell pretty quick. Total price purchase must be made in cash only (wink,wink...!)

I'm more concerned with sick-time abuse. Why would any mayor agree to Unlimited Sicktime fo thr Police Dept. It only encourages abuse and costs taxpayers money. Take for example this slug posting above, he's sitting home on his computer having called in sick today.

Guest Guest
I'm more concerned with sick-time abuse. Why would any mayor agree to Unlimited Sicktime fo thr Police Dept. It only encourages abuse and costs taxpayers money. Take for example this slug posting above, he's sitting home on his computer having called in sick today.

Just do not drink and drive tomorrow after the PARADE!!!!!! you helmet head!!!!! You will be locked up and charged accordingly!!!!!!!! The Harrison Police are not playing around tomorrow. They know that the fireman can get out of control when they drink!!! like 2 years ago when someone got busted up!!!!!!!... Have fun and hope they do not see YOU!!!!!.....

Guest guest
Just do not drink and drive tomorrow after the PARADE!!!!!! you helmet head!!!!! You will be locked up and charged accordingly!!!!!!!! The Harrison Police are not playing around tomorrow. They know that the fireman can get out of control when they drink!!! like 2 years ago when someone got busted up!!!!!!!... Have fun and hope they do not see YOU!!!!!.....

I wish the Pd would enforce the law. *** was a stumble -bum again this year, he had to leave the Car by the Legion and waddle up the street. Conduct un-becoming.

Guest Guest

Did you maybe mean Sussex Street??

Guest guest

If you can run the town better, if you know all the answers,please run for office. If you just want what you want, please state your reasons. If you don't like working in the PD transfer. But please stop putting other people down for doing a job they were hire to do. I do what I was hired to do, and willing to put my life on the line. That's my job. And proud to be doing it............

Guest guest

How can you be proud of a part time job that rapes the taxpayers of $100,000.00 a year. You must cringe if your wife has a baby girl because a boy would have an instant clubhouse/HFD job in 18 years. Very sad. Well, if the $108,000.00/year secretary cashes in by then, the kid got a shot. Even maybe the dept. head of the Health dept. Keep your chin up idiot.

Guest guest
How can you be proud of a part time job that rapes the taxpayers of $100,000.00 a year. You must cringe if your wife has a baby girl because a boy would have an instant clubhouse/HFD job in 18 years. Very sad. Well, if the $108,000.00/year secretary cashes in by then, the kid got a shot. Even maybe the dept. head of the Health dept. Keep your chin up idiot.
How many hours do you work. Please, and all the time you rape the town with your unlimited sick time. Sick to work...........OK for road work and O.T. WHORES.............

Guest guest

I am not a Police Officer. Get that thru your thick town overpaid town job once and for all. The community is suffering at the hands of a small bunch of criminals while the rest of us suffer under the weight of of masive tax and water bills. The town sold the water rights years ago to another entity so why are there still $300,000.00 in salaries that that the town is paying for? Secondly, a guy named Garrison, whose brother ran for council years ago, is making over $75,000.00 in salary to drive seniors to doctor appointments when we already have a senior citizens bus run by the HFD/Clubhouse at a serious buck. Nice consolation prize ** **** *** ****** up and let the *** ***** ** the **. His salary is more than most hard working people make in a year. for what, taking people to doctor appts. Not to sound cruel to the seniors, but why does the town need this guy when we already have senior citizen transportation set-up? Maybe someone should ask acertain politician named Lesniak, who is thistight with the mayor and this guy for the answer? The facts are what they, but in my opinion it is nothing but graft. Check the towns salaries on line and you will see what I mean. Good luck fighting the dictatorship which you are living under.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Hey, Barney, we work 42 hours a week, you work 32? (minus your unlimited sicktime, you probably average 20 hours a week). We should be getting 10 hours of OT a week for the extra 10 hours we work. But we sacrifice just so you can keep your job. Next time you see one of Harrison's Bravest, say thank you.

Guest guest

"Work" 42 hours a week. I think not. Its more like sleep 30 hours per week, and the rest of the time it is eating, crapping, and watching the big screen TV. When was the last time you consider what you do "work." People aren't as stupid as you think, so remember next time you see an HFD brand new looking fire engine from lack of use at the credit union or at the supermarket in Kearny stocking up for the evenings feast, say thank you for ripping you off for 13 million dollars a year, which is probably your half your tax bill. I bet that was if that was going on in the town in which they live, which is not Harrison, they would be enraged that such a thing could be happening. Have the firemans union representative go to the next town meeting, not the secret meeting, and run down the a day in the averge HFD day for you. That's the reason in many towns the Police switch to the Fire Departments. Less "work,"a huge salary increase, and 80 work days a year. The average citizen, which you are no better than but you think so, would kill for a "hit the lottery," clubhouse that you spend your time in. $100,000.00 a yaer, great benefits, and if you get caught hitting the pipe, a full pension and medical benefits for you and your family for life. Also, have no minority citizens scored high enough to get a shot at living at clubhouse. Very, very biased and wrong. What agreat example for the kids!!!!

Guest Guest
"Work" 42 hours a week. I think not. Its more like sleep 30 hours per week, and the rest of the time it is eating, crapping, and watching the big screen TV. When was the last time you consider what you do "work." People aren't as stupid as you think, so remember next time you see an HFD brand new looking fire engine from lack of use at the credit union or at the supermarket in Kearny stocking up for the evenings feast, say thank you for ripping you off for 13 million dollars a year, which is probably your half your tax bill. I bet that was if that was going on in the town in which they live, which is not Harrison, they would be enraged that such a thing could be happening. Have the firemans union representative go to the next town meeting, not the secret meeting, and run down the a day in the averge HFD day for you. That's the reason in many towns the Police switch to the Fire Departments. Less "work,"a huge salary increase, and 80 work days a year. The average citizen, which you are no better than but you think so, would kill for a "hit the lottery," clubhouse that you spend your time in. $100,000.00 a yaer, great benefits, and if you get caught hitting the pipe, a full pension and medical benefits for you and your family for life. Also, have no minority citizens scored high enough to get a shot at living at clubhouse. Very, very biased and wrong. What agreat example for the kids!!!!

Are all the Fire Departments in NJ like this? Or does this that you are obsessed with only apply to Harrison? Anyhow according to you, being a fireman sounds like a great job. I wish I took the test for the FD many moons ago.

Guest Guest
Are all the Fire Departments in NJ like this? Or does this that you are obsessed with only apply to Harrison? Anyhow according to you, being a fireman sounds like a great job. I wish I took the test for the FD many moons ago.

The moron cop writing the posts wishes he took the FD test too. Do you get the feeling he's bitter?

Guest guest

I had an aquaintance, who was having a few one night and was telling the story of his first day in his new job as a fireman. He said he reported to a fire captain who presented him with a pillow and blanket and and said something to the affect of ain't it great to hit the lottery mothrfucker. He told this story all night while packing his nose with candy saying he couldn't get fired if he wanted to. You couldn't shut this asshole up unless somebody knocked him out, which eventually is what happened. Call it the HFD, call it white mans welfare, call it a clubhouse, but why don't the token black complain. He doesn't complain because those in power will obviously know where it came from and the first town lynching in Harrison would probably happen at 4th and Harrison Ave. Thats my opinion. Don't you think he feels his equals are some people of his own color, but they just don't have the right last name. Can you imagine an African American cop named Dollarhan?

Guest guest
I had an aquaintance, who was having a few one night and was telling the story of his first day in his new job as a fireman. He said he reported to a fire captain who presented him with a pillow and blanket and and said something to the affect of ain't it great to hit the lottery mothrfucker. He told this story all night while packing his nose with candy saying he couldn't get fired if he wanted to. You couldn't shut this asshole up unless somebody knocked him out, which eventually is what happened. Call it the HFD, call it white mans welfare, call it a clubhouse, but why don't the token black complain. He doesn't complain because those in power will obviously know where it came from and the first town lynching in Harrison would probably happen at 4th and Harrison Ave. Thats my opinion. Don't you think he feels his equals are some people of his own color, but they just don't have the right last name. Can you imagine an African American cop named Dollarhan?

Now if you can only find a friend......

Guest Guest

8:45 PM and this moron is sitting in his room venting all his bitter venom over his keyboard. One pathetic little coward.

Guest Harrison guy

I'm not a officer but I know how they work around the system. As a officer around Harrison they are assigned to there zones. There is 4 zones which is kinda changing every 3 weeks for officers safely reasons.