St Patty's Day

Guest Irish Lover

Guest guest
Kearny has a long standing St Patty's tradition. Where are some of the good places to go Sunday after the parade?

:blink::blink::huh::huh: 1 word BRICKTOWN thats where the real kearny people are now! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Guest Guest
Kearny has a long standing St Patty's tradition. Where are some of the good places to go Sunday after the parade?

It's Paddy you half wit. Looks like you're half tanked already.

Guest Guest

i have to say, i was expecting the parade to be a great time in kearny....and boy was i wrong. the parade is horrible..they have barely any pipes and drums , and basically nobody marches...the town really doesn't put any effort into putting on a good show. im from jersey city, and i go to jersey city's parade and bayonnes parade every year and they are great...they have different police agencies with pipe and drum music like every other block , its really a great show...so i went to kearnys figuring it would be great , and it was horrible..all it is , is a bunch of grammer school kids walking...what kind of parade is that? what a joke..

Guest Full Wit
It's Paddy you half wit. Looks like you're half tanked already.

Excuse me, Paddy, but I don't believe there is anything wrong with calling or spelling it St. "Patty's" Day. Go get your Irish up over something else. You're fully tanked.

Guest Guest
Excuse me, Paddy, but I don't believe there is anything wrong with calling or spelling it St. "Patty's" Day. Go get your Irish up over something else. You're fully tanked.

Believe what you want, calling someone named Patrick "Patty" is incorrect.

Guest Pete O'Toole

LCCC on DAVIS AVE.

FOOD, DRINK, MUSIC, & FUN

Guest guest

Not so. If you use St. Patricks, then Patty is correct. If you use Paddy, then it's St. Padraig.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Not so. If you use St. Patricks, then Patty is correct. If you use Paddy, then it's St. Padraig.

If you are talking about a man named Partrick, then it is Paddy.

Guest Guest
If you are talking about a man named Partrick, then it is Paddy.

Getting back to the Parade, I thought it was a great parade! I haven't seen that many people in years and loved all the pipers and dancers and local bands!