Doran's Silence Is Loud

Guest Guest

Guest guest
Do you hear it?

Nothing but silence from the Doran camp about 2010.

Yep, I heard it again. Silence.

What are they up to?

You be talking about the new superintendent of schools....which means he can't run for mayor.....check me, king me.

It's a done deal

Guest In the know
Do you hear it?

Nothing but silence from the Doran camp about 2010.

Yep, I heard it again. Silence.

What are they up to?

Here is the link to the advertisement for the Superintendent. Doran already has his application in. Nice! Doran gets bought out.

Link to ad

Really sad how some of you people think you know whats going on, or want to come as having inside info... doran's silence is loud? You are an idiot.

The people that replied to you are correctomundo. Doran is giong to be the next OJ. Super/Council. Check mate. This thread is now over.

Really sad how some of you people think you know whats going on, or want to come as having inside info... doran's silence is loud? You are an idiot.

The people that replied to you are correctomundo. Doran is giong to be the next OJ. Super/Council. Check mate. This thread is now over.

It's now against the law to be an elected official and be the Super of the same municipality's school district. OJ was grandfathered in.

Guest Guest
Doran has a card up his sleeve. He has someone running against McMole and he's getting paid. Thats a man!

If Doran gets and takes the job- when all is said and done- it will be sad that he might never be Mayor. I'm sure FER would have agreed.

Can I get a St. Patty's Day toast to that???

Guest Guest
If Doran gets and takes the job- when all is said and done- it will be sad that he might never be Mayor. I'm sure FER would have agreed.

Can I get a St. Patty's Day toast to that???

Harrison

The Town should be sad that Jimmy will not be Mayor. He has so much to offer. I'm sure he will be a great Super of the school system.

Peter keeps his job as Mayor. Harrison goes on as it always has.

Unless some council members realize that they don't need McDonough and move on without him. Happy election season! One never knows !

They have to ask why they put up with being treated like fools? Sooner or later their self pride has got to kick in. After all they are human.