New Board member?

everydoghasherday

Guest Weber was a Loser

This guy was a big mouth on this site. He has nothing to say now. Bye Bye Joey!!! *** **** ** * ****. I don't **** **** *** ***** ** ***.

Guest *concerned parent*

I heard that Bert Diaz is running for this years election for the board of education yet once again. But now he has a real good women on his ticket. Maybe he will be lucky this year and fill Joe Weber's spot on the board. Bert and Judy for the board of education perfect together <_<

Guest *everydoghasherday*

:unsure:

I heard that Bert Diaz is running for this years election for the board of education yet once again. But now he has a real good women on his ticket. Maybe he will be lucky this year and fill Joe Weber's spot on the board. Bert and Judy for the board of education perfect together :unsure:

Joe's spot on the board is an appointment. Any person who is interested in being on the board only needs to send a letter requesting an appointment. The board will appoint a person to fill Joe's term no running or campaigning involved. Maybe the board could do a backround check to make sure there is no funny business in the persons life **** *** ***.

Guest KearnyKard
:unsure:

Joe's spot on the board is an appointment. Any person who is interested in being on the board only needs to send a letter requesting an appointment. The board will appoint a person to fill Joe's term no running or campaigning involved. Maybe the board could do a backround check to make sure there is no funny business in the persons life **** *** ***.

Does anyone know why this board member is resigning?

Guest Horace Clarke

Joe Weber is a good guy. Why does everyone on here have to ******* ********** ** ******** ******* ****? He did a lot of good why on the board. He has **** ** *** **** ******, *** ** **** ***** ** *** **. Last I checked ** ***** **** *******, ******** ** ***** ** ** ****** *** *** *** ****, ****** **** *** *** **** and **** ******* in ******* ***** *****.

Guest KearnyKard
He didn't move out of town. That was just a good excuse! He's living with a relative!

Maybe we should rename this thread "Kearny on the Web-er"? haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Celerino Sanchez
Joe Weber is a good guy. Why does everyone on here have to ******* ********** ** ******** ******* ****? He did a lot of good why on the board. He has **** ** *** **** ******, *** ** **** ***** ** *** **. Last I checked ** ***** **** *******, ******** ** ***** ** ** ****** *** *** *** ****, ****** **** *** *** **** and **** ******* in ******* ***** *****.

Why did he really resign?

Guest Guest

Please don't insult me with this! Next time don't bother.