email addresses

Guest *Harrisonian*

Guest Elected Official
Does the town have an email directory for contacting our elected officials? Thank you

No. Harrison's elected officials maintain a "secret society". We don't want residents contacting us. Just vote Row A and shut up.

No. Harrison's elected officials maintain a "secret society". We don't want residents contacting us. Just vote Row A and shut up.

You are so right. That new Town internet site proves just how right you are.

It is sad that this can exist in todays world. They will only tell you what they want you to hear on that site. You cannot speak back. That is just they way the Bosses like it !

As for the rest of the faithful they follow what the bosses say. The bosses say don't eat in a certain restaurant and they stay away. It must be daunting to have such power.

They are real tough guys. Some people have found their voice in Kearny On The Web. That is a real danger to the Harrison MACHINE. Exposing these people people and their actions or lack of action is real threat to them. Keep writing on Kearny On The Web. Tell what you know to be true about these so called leaders.

Does the town have an email directory for contacting our elected officials? Thank you

This is a terrific idea and would be very helpful. How about if town officials would are not scared of hearing from the public, post email addresses on the town website.o

This is a terrific idea and would be very helpful. How about if town officials would are not scared of hearing from the public, post email addresses on the town website.o

Don't you understand. No one sees or speaks to the great OZ. If they did they would see that it is Pete doing the speaking and creating the thunder and lightning!!!!!!!

They would also see that it is Pete putting the town deeper into debt. What's in it for the common people of Harrison? There will be good jobs selling soda and tacos at the Stadium.

Don't you understand. No one sees or speaks to the great OZ. If they did they would see that it is Pete doing the speaking and creating the thunder and lightning!!!!!!!

They would also see that it is Pete putting the town deeper into debt. What's in it for the common people of Harrison? There will be good jobs selling soda and tacos at the Stadium.

He will be heading down to his shore house anyway. Do you think he really cares what happens to Harrison? They are all going to take off you will see.

You are so right. That new Town internet site proves just how right you are.

It is sad that this can exist in todays world. They will only tell you what they want you to hear on that site. You cannot speak back. That is just they way the Bosses like it !

As for the rest of the faithful they follow what the bosses say. The bosses say don't eat in a certain restaurant and they stay away. It must be daunting to have such power.

They are real tough guys. Some people have found their voice in Kearny On The Web. That is a real danger to the Harrison MACHINE. Exposing these people people and their actions or lack of action is real threat to them. Keep writing on Kearny On The Web. Tell what you know to be true about these so called leaders.

Come on now, if one of the co-owners of said restuarant didn't stir the pot by bad mouthing the town's officials, because his father-in-law is such a loser (in more ways than one election) it would be different. Let's remember who started this in the first place! These malcontents are no real danger to anyone except themselves.

Guest Guest

In answer Post #7

I stand corrected you are right. I was mistaken. I thought that Harrison was part of the United States.

Your so right anyone who speaks out against the Machine should suffer the worst punishments. BUT!!

I stopped by the Harrison Town Park and told all those who died defeating madmen who agreed with you. I told them that they died fighting for the wrong cause.

I could swear that I heard one of them say it was wrong to punish people in anyway for exercising their FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Maybe you and your buddies should go there and read the names. You can then study some History and maybe you'll hear that same voice. I'm sure they believed that their Home Town should have the same Freedom Of Speech which they gave to those they liberated.

I should study some English Comp so I can express myself better.