PLEASE RUN AGAIN

Guest Guest*****

Guest Guest*****

Come on Joe Wood, Haven't Heard from You We Need Someone to Fight for the People in this Town, Please Run again and start speakiing out now to help the nonne ass kissers of this town.....I can not believe they owe Binns over 1 million dollars in none used sick days and vacation time.....What is going on here. Isn't anyone sick and tired of what is going on in this Town...They are stepping over people who should be getting promotions and giving them to others that do not deserve them. Just wait You will here all about it all shortly.....When is the stste going to step in to this Town and start looking into the going on here??????????

Come on Joe Wood, Haven't Heard from You We Need Someone to Fight for the People in this Town, Please Run again and start speakiing out now to help the nonne ass kissers of this town.....I can not believe they owe Binns over 1 million dollars in none used sick days and vacation time.....What is going on here. Isn't anyone sick and tired of what is going on in this Town...They are stepping over people who should be getting promotions and giving them to others that do not deserve them. Just wait You will here all about it all shortly.....When is the stste going to step in to this Town and start looking into the going on here??????????

You must be a friend of Joe Wood that didn't graduate either. Check your spelling and read what you write before you reply.

You must be a friend of Joe Wood that didn't graduate either. Check your spelling and read what you write before you reply.

WELL, LOOKS LIKE THE ENGLISH TEACHER IS AT IT AGAIN. GET A LIFE AND STOP POSTING.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE SPELLING.

Victor Villalta should run again that is when things were getting better at the community center, at least they had games at times when the parent could attend. He also turned the Senior Citizen Center around. Maybe once this cookie crumbles Vic you should run again.

Victor Villalta should run again that is when things were getting better at the community center, at least they had games at times when the parent could attend. He also turned the Senior Citizen Center around. Maybe once this cookie crumbles Vic you should run again.

The problem there is that Vilata put himself in a position in which he could not fight for his own community even if he wanted, because he took a Political job at Passaic Valley as well as his son and his daughter as a meter maid. If he had not put himself in that position he would then be able to vote for the public interest and not personal interest of the Mayor and Council. Mayor would not hold that over his head. You need to get the picture as to how this works, its all about QUIP FOR QUO (THIS FOR THAT), you vote for what I want you to vote on- THIS IS THE SIMPLE REASON WHY WHEN THEY HOLD MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETINGS NO ONE QUESTIONS ANYTHING, everyone just votes I-I-I-I-I, well now we have a counple of Independents that would like to make a difference and ask many questions, but the Mayor wants to walk out immediately, CAUSE HE CAN'T HANDLE THE ANSWERS, Shit he just can't awnswer the questions, he is just clueless on what is going on, needs to ask Pete the Golden Tripple Pension guy. Harrison needs a new Mayor soon, and this means not someone who wishes to continualy s**k up, this means someone with his/her own ideas maybe someone with some sort of knowledge of what it realy means to same taxpayers some money and run and effective and efficient community. Shit Harrison realy needs some new people to run for city council too, all those clowns do is pose for pictures so that they can tell you what they have done. One dude even thinks that the ELKS organization is part the the political process and his platform..... What the heck is he thinking. Last I thought is that the ELKS org. is to help the handicapped children and to give to the Veterans of Wars and community needs. This is a non profit organization that has been around for many years and that truly helps their communities, NOT FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES.

You could get Capt.'Sully'Sullenberger to run for Mayor and even he couldn't land this out of control town in a safe spot. The only thing Pilot McDumbell has ever done is land 155 of his @ss kissers safely into Passaic Valley.

Guest Ida Boss

Who will run to stop the McComics? I'm sorry the McCormicks. Oh I like the first one because they make me laugh. The McComics. Done.

But surely the brass has a plan to combat this pesty problem. I mean Maria had more signs than Victor in '07! V.V. ran no campaign, or at least a very bad one.

I hope that they realize they are going to actually have a strategy ready for defeating them. They aren't Joey Wood, the aren't Maria Camano. They are proven campaigners who struck the right nerves and upset the machine.

Are they going to put effort into defeating Steve in '10, or Maria in '11? I guess the answer is YES, but who are viable canindates. Do they use re-treds (run rematches)? Do they use former 2nd Ward canindates from the early 90's? Is there someone new? A sleeper?

I hope they have A. a aqualified person - and B. a good strategy.

So the quesiotn is - WHAT DO Y"ALL THINK? WHO CAN DO IT?

Guest Guest
Who will run to stop the McComics? I'm sorry the McCormicks. Oh I like the first one because they make me laugh. The McComics. Done.

But surely the brass has a plan to combat this pesty problem. I mean Maria had more signs than Victor in '07! V.V. ran no campaign, or at least a very bad one.

I hope that they realize they are going to actually have a strategy ready for defeating them. They aren't Joey Wood, the aren't Maria Camano. They are proven campaigners who struck the right nerves and upset the machine.

Are they going to put effort into defeating Steve in '10, or Maria in '11? I guess the answer is YES, but who are viable canindates. Do they use re-treds (run rematches)? Do they use former 2nd Ward canindates from the early 90's? Is there someone new? A sleeper?

I hope they have A. a aqualified person - and B. a good strategy.

So the quesiotn is - WHAT DO Y"ALL THINK? WHO CAN DO IT?

I say move Murray the Lawyer into town and have him run against the McCormicks. He is a real smart and good looking man and would win hands out, I mean hands down.

He would love what he made of Harrison. I'm sure he would not mind paying the taxes since he gets his share back in legal fees. Where does he live anyhow ? If he does'nt

run we should just mail him those big checks. All in favor say aye.

To run against the 2nd McCormick get one of the developers. He or she could buy or rent one of those 1st. Street beauties they built unless they like living in a quility house.

Then again we could get Pete Higgins back into elected government since his mission as redevelopment manager is almost over. I'm sure he'd like to retire to the former football stadium and relive his high school days.

As for the McCormicks lets portray them as lazy. This will be easy since neither works at Passaic Valley.

Another thing I know that they are guilty of trying to bring change to Harrison. Not the type which benefits outside developers but the type which benefits the citizens of Harrison and their children.

My advise to the McCormicks is get greedy play ball with the machine and get rich.

Here's a warning it's going to snow. Fire up the melter boys.

Guest *harrisonian*
I say move Murray the Lawyer into town and have him run against the McCormicks. He is a real smart and good looking man and would win hands out, I mean hands down.

He would love what he made of Harrison. I'm sure he would not mind paying the taxes since he gets his share back in legal fees. Where does he live anyhow ? If he does'nt

run we should just mail him those big checks. All in favor say aye.

To run against the 2nd McCormick get one of the developers. He or she could buy or rent one of those 1st. Street beauties they built unless they like living in a quility house.

Then again we could get Pete Higgins back into elected government since his mission as redevelopment manager is almost over. I'm sure he'd like to retire to the former football stadium and relive his high school days.

As for the McCormicks lets portray them as lazy. This will be easy since neither works at Passaic Valley.

Another thing I know that they are guilty of trying to bring change to Harrison. Not the type which benefits outside developers but the type which benefits the citizens of Harrison and their children.

My advise to the McCormicks is get greedy play ball with the machine and get rich.

Here's a warning it's going to snow. Fire up the melter boys.

The idiots sold the ice melter. If you have the ice melter you can't get your kickbacks for hiring the dump trucks to remove the snow and go dump it. Oh, can't dump it anymore because we sold that lot to the Hampton Hotel and the stadium to Riverside. Where are we going to put the snow? Maybe we can use the Mayor's backyard? Oh, I forgot the Mayor rents and his house is down the shore. Too far for us to transport the snow. Why did we sell the ice melter that was already paid for? Harrison business as usual. When is it going to stop. Obama said that the Mayor's should not misspend the money he is giving to the cities. I doubt McDonough can manage that they have never managed their money well.

• 2 months later...