Harrison Child Care Centers

Guest *A friend*

You forgot the other two childcare centers. There is one on Cleveland Ave. and Sussex Street. They even have fire engines to crawl on and play with to go to the store, cash checks, and get groceries. I don't know how many complaints there have been against them, but several of the big kids that have the sleepovers have had to leave due to drug use.

You forgot to list two 24 hour daycare systems: the one on Bergen Street and another on Cleveland Avenue. They have big red trucks in them for the babies to go to the grocery store in Kearny, to go cash checks, and its always nap time. It is very expensive to attend, somewhere int $13 million dollar range, but the town pays for it.

Guest *A friend*
Very interesting, thank you for posting. I notice that every child care center only takes kids until they are 13. What happens to them then?

That is when the kids will be roaming the streets getting into trouble since the town offers no recreational programs. I remember years ago the rec center on Harrison Ave always packed with kids and there was never any problems. Town should think about putting money towards those types of programs instead of lining their pockets with cash. back then under the direction of Rogers the town was very family orientated. Not like the half a$$ programs they run for the kids.

You forgot to list two 24 hour daycare systems: the one on Bergen Street and another on Cleveland Avenue. They have big red trucks in them for the babies to go to the grocery store in Kearny, to go cash checks, and its always nap time. It is very expensive to attend, somewhere int $13 million dollar range, but the town pays for it.

Please check facts. Also get help.IMO

Guest Another guest

HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT: YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL!

IMO, I think I stated the facts fairly clearly. $13 million dollars would go a long way towards educational programs and possible interships for the high school kids instead of welfare for the HFD. Possible future leaders in this depression, which you have no idea about because you are WAY OVERPAID and really not necessary except that you have been given your charity job or your *** is ******* McMole. You do not live in town, but if this nepotism and cronyism was rampant affecting your childs future you may think differently. The shit factory is another example. The "leaders" of this town are blinded by your sense of entitlement because of your last name or relations. Once again, justify what the the HFD does to merit a $13 million dollar pork factory for underachievers. You should be ashamed of yourselves. JUSTIFY your need to be paid $100,000.00 per year. You cannot because the question has been asked again, again, and again to no avail. Make a presentation at a council meeting to the public and let the chips fall where they may. As to your threat that the PD is closing in on people making their opinions, who gives a f**k. I certainly do not. Why would they risk their their jobs by spending their working hours investigating something that is an opinion, not a crime. The HPD is far smarter than that. Forensic computer experts can identify who is involved in this activity as the computers are seized and jobs, pensions and benefits would be lost. You think they are stupid enough to do that for your welfare, clubhouse, high living lifestyle. Be carefull who you accuse of voicing their opinion, which is not a crime, because I for one would file a lawsuit that would break the towns back and the only vehicle you be driving would say we deliver in 30 minutes or less. Even the FDNY is investigating why 70% of their staff is retiring on possible fraudulent injuries instead of their regular pensions. It was in the NY Post if you missed it.

That is when the kids will be roaming the streets getting into trouble since the town offers no recreational programs. I remember years ago the rec center on Harrison Ave always packed with kids and there was never any problems. Town should think about putting money towards those types of programs instead of lining their pockets with cash. back then under the direction of Rogers the town was very family orientated. Not like the half a$$ programs they run for the kids.

I couldn't agree with you more!!

Last night the town was crazy with blazing fires everywhere you looked. Just another average night for the manly and brave members of the clubhouse. They even blew air into another piece of charcoal to try and act like they do something. Anybody know how much the clubhouse high exhaulted ruler (Dollarhan himself) get for being Harrison's F.E.M.A. Coordinator. I hear its something like $20,000.00. Average pocket change for a man with proven abilities in the area. Could we get a job description on why and for what he does to EARN the estimated $20,000.00. The economy isn't getting any better and I hear McMole tried to secretly hire six more fireman but the word got out to the wrong people who stopped it. Anybody know the names of the the new clubhouse members they tried to hire? Secret super undercover job like Tom Powell's, I guess? What is that badge that Powell supposedly carrys around and shows people in some comical way of intimidating them. Tom Powell, "King of all secret jobs."

Guest *A friend*

stop going off topic...... I would like to know if anyone has some inside information regarding the complaints/violations against the child care centers. Is this another thing swept under the rug because half the centers are own/operated by people who work for the town/board of ed

stop going off topic...... I would like to know if anyone has some inside information regarding the complaints/violations against the child care centers. Is this another thing swept under the rug because half the centers are own/operated by people who work for the town/board of ed

Very Good that is exactly it. There is nothing you can do and nobody that you can go to so just sit back and let it all happen. The one daycare (**** **********) has an active addict working in with children so need I say more. Nothing will happen until someone gets hurt.