New Town website

Guest Htwn

www.dailyharrison.com

nice website designed by a Harrison Resident.

It's nice but how about a link to good old KOTW. It seems that everyone wants KOTW's support but don't give anything back to KOTW. KOTW should insist on a link before he give dailyHarrison.com a free plug.

Guest *Harrisonian*
It's nice but how about a link to good old KOTW. It seems that everyone wants KOTW's support but don't give anything back to KOTW. KOTW should insist on a link before he give dailyHarrison.com a free plug.

It looks real nice. I agree that they should link to KOTW.

Does the new web site have the same hate filled gossip as KOTW?

Do you included the exposure of Political abuse and other abuses of the public trust as hate filled gossip? I agree that their is a lot of BS on the website but you really don't need to read it.

The exposure of excesses by certain people in this town was long over due. Taxpayers should read about all sides of the issues. A sanitized website will only serve the needs of those who abuse the town and it's taxpayers. You will learn what they want you to learn.

I asure you that all will be peaches and cream on the new sanitized website. You will never hear about pension abuse dual jobs out right theft and dirty political moves.

Witness the council you as a KOTW reader are better informed than most if not all of them.

Do you included the exposure of Political abuse and other abuses of the public trust as hate filled gossip? I agree that their is a lot of BS on the website but you really don't need to read it.

The exposure of excesses by certain people in this town was long over due. Taxpayers should read about all sides of the issues. A sanitized website will only serve the needs of those who abuse the town and it's taxpayers. You will learn what they want you to learn.

I asure you that all will be peaches and cream on the new sanitized website. You will never hear about pension abuse dual jobs out right theft and dirty political moves.

Witness the council you as a KOTW reader are better informed than most if not all of them.

I agree, that there needs to be some reporting on what really goes on in town. I do however disagree with the fact that the site should serve as an open forum for those who have problems with the town or want to expose certain people. The site should be used to report on the positive aspects of town i.e; HS sports, local establishments, local events, local news (not speculation or rumor), redevelopment updates, and interviews with notable Harrison residents among other things. I feel that the site should send a good (not sanitized) message to it's viewers. The town has a lot of positive aspects believe it or not and in reality the posters on this forum rarely mention anything positive. I would like to see a link to KOTW, so that those who visit the site and want to voice their concerns do it in the proper place, but I wouldn't want to see the site be transformed into a negative sort of place where the mission of the writer is to expose certain people.

I agree, that there needs to be some reporting on what really goes on in town. I do however disagree with the fact that the site should serve as an open forum for those who have problems with the town or want to expose certain people. The site should be used to report on the positive aspects of town i.e; HS sports, local establishments, local events, local news (not speculation or rumor), redevelopment updates, and interviews with notable Harrison residents among other things. I feel that the site should send a good (not sanitized) message to it's viewers. The town has a lot of positive aspects believe it or not and in reality the posters on this forum rarely mention anything positive. I would like to see a link to KOTW, so that those who visit the site and want to voice their concerns do it in the proper place, but I wouldn't want to see the site be transformed into a negative sort of place where the mission of the writer is to expose certain people.

You have to agree that there has to be some reporting on what goes on in West Hudson. There is no real investigative reporting of this corner of Hudson County.

All Newspapers take note. Star Ledger, Jersey Journal, Observer You have failed the people of West Hudson.

Anything written is after the fact and many times is sanitized to protect those involved.

Certain people need to be exposed. They have used and abused the political system of the Towns of West Hudson.

Yes, there are many good things which take place in the West Hudson Area and these things and those that do them should be highlighted.

I really believe that the link between KOTW and the new site should go both ways. Let the readers decide what they want to read.

The good readers of KOTW are not about to accept a propaganda sheet. They have seen their government in action on the video site. Many were amazed at the behavior of their elected officals. That behavior was modified due to its exposure. They seen mr. Higgins words describe his thinking about his legal pension grab. The McCormick construction problem would have never seen the light of day without KOTW. I say link them both and see what comes of it.

For better or worse the people of West Hudson have found a voice. I for one hope that they use it for the better.

My advise is don't read the gossip and mean spirted posts. Read about those who control the spending and the day to day running of West Hudson. Read the posts by people who dare give us a glimpse behind the curtain of the West Hudson Governments.