Larry Bennett

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Is it true? Larry Bennett is going to run for mayor in the next election? Who will be his opposition?

Larry isn't running. the Mayor won't allow it. Larry sold out a long time ago. I wish someone new would come out of the wood work and get this town back on track. Now the governor who is running for re-election will be wasting more money on Harrison from the federal bail out. What does Tom Powell do? What is his secret job? How much does a secretary make working for the mayor? Why? People are starving and these guys continue to abuse the tax payers dollars and nobody does anything including the New Jersey Attorney General (what's her name)? the Hudson County "I was made by politicans" Prosecutor. the feds in their ivory tower overlooking 1st street and the corruption. rummored for years to be looking at Harrison but still no results. how long can the good guys hold out before you send it some relief? at this rate they will be retired and gone and the down will be bankrupted. please bring the gold handcuffs for the Mayor and the platinum ones for **** *******.

Stop being ignorant. He does control Larry because of one thing: If he votes on one issue against dicatator McMole his job at the shit factory may be in jeapordy and he will most likely be told to resign from the Council or else his employment will be terminated. I call that high control stakes control. Its only yes mayor, yes mayor, yes mayor, etc.......

Stop being ignorant. He does control Larry because of one thing: If he votes on one issue against dicatator McMole his job at the shit factory may be in jeapordy and he will most likely be told to resign from the Council or else his employment will be terminated. I call that high control stakes control. Its only yes mayor, yes mayor, yes mayor, etc.......

You are the ignorant A-hole. He had that job way before the council. Get your facts straight

How is Larry a sell out????

The mayor does not control Larry.

All the people in town does in complain about everything when something does not go your way.

ARE U KIDDIN, THIS GUY WILL STAB ANYONE IN THE BACK TO GET THE APPROVAL OF THE MAYOR.

HE HAS GOT **** ALL OVER *** **** JUST LIKE MOST OF THEM THERE. LARRY HAS GREAT TALENT IN FUNDRAISING BUT NO BRAINS TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO RUN THIS TOWN, OR WHAT IS ACTUALY GOING ON, HE BELIEVES EVERYTHING THEY (THE CLAN) TELL HIM..

YES MAYOR I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE HERE FOR THAT VOTE, YES, YES, YES. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.