Pelosi on drugs?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Pelosi was giving a speech yesterday and stated "500 million people would lose their jobs this month". That would be a real problem since there are only 300 million people in the US. Now some may say it was only a slip of the tongue, but this past Sunday during an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News, Pelosi said the same thing "500 million people would lose their jobs this month". Chris Wallace corrected her then. Yesterday's remarks went uncorrected.

Now of course, this went unreported in the Slimes. Another example of Slimes bias; selective reporting. I wonder if the Slimes would have reported it if Sarah Palin had said it?

Pelosi was giving a speech yesterday and stated "500 million people would lose their jobs this month". That would be a real problem since there are only 300 million people in the US. Now some may say it was only a slip of the tongue, but this past Sunday during an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News, Pelosi said the same thing "500 million people would lose their jobs this month". Chris Wallace corrected her then. Yesterday's remarks went uncorrected.

Now of course, this went unreported in the Slimes. Another example of Slimes bias; selective reporting. I wonder if the Slimes would have reported it if Sarah Palin had said it?

When are you going to realize no one cares about your nonsense?

When are you going to realize no one cares about your nonsense?

You you dont care that the Speaker of the House of Representatives..THIRD IN LINE for the Presidency doesnt know how many people live in this country?? Let's face it if it was ONCE...I'd say give her a pass..e.veryone slips now and then....but to do it Repeatedly, and AFTER having an interviewer try and correct her out of embarassment only to Repeat the Number AGAIN????????.... I think all that Botox has finally gone to her Brain.