When is Verizon FiOS coming to Harrison?

Guest TaxSlave

Guest TaxSlave

I was just wondering if any of our corrupt politicians or any of the citizens in Harrison knew when FiOS internet was coming to Harrison? I saw Verizon laying some new wires today on Harrison Ave. Maybe some of the politicians who are in bed with big companies have a clue or maybe a well informed citizen can let the rest of us know. Thanks.

Well I know that the most cables were run along the poles in Summer of 2007. From what I hear, there is a major contract dispute that is prevent Harrison residents from getting VIOS. Not sure who the dispute is between, but that's what a verizon employee told me.

Well I know that the most cables were run along the poles in Summer of 2007. From what I hear, there is a major contract dispute that is prevent Harrison residents from getting VIOS. Not sure who the dispute is between, but that's what a verizon employee told me.

The were stringing new cable on Kingsland Ave. last week. The guy said they would be hooking up homes shortly.

Guest Matilda

I just called Verizon last week about the same thing. I am so sick of Comcast and I do not like thoes dishes on the house. They told me that I could get telephone and internet but for the TV they could only off Direct TV in our town. That is thier Triple Play. Kearny does not have it either. I was wondering if itis our town Politicians keping Vios out because Comcast may line thier pockets to have the monopoly in Harrison.

Guest Walk into the light

FIOS.

Yes it is coming.

Who knows when?

The clearances, right of way, licenses, mother may I's and all things necessary were

supposedly agreed to and inked last year. Or so I heard from the little birdies that sit on those same telephone lines.

Verizon crews have been running line for weeks now.

KEARNY has FIOS. Not sure if the entire town is online but it supposedly exists.

Where can I get pants whose pockets are lined with monopoly money. Are pajamas or maybe like really comfortable lounge wear?

Either way it sounds like a comcastic idea.

Good night Gracie!

Guest Kearny resident
I just called Verizon last week about the same thing. I am so sick of Comcast and I do not like thoes dishes on the house. They told me that I could get telephone and internet but for the TV they could only off Direct TV in our town. That is thier Triple Play. Kearny does not have it either. I was wondering if itis our town Politicians keping Vios out because Comcast may line thier pockets to have the monopoly in Harrison.

Kearny DOES have Verizon FIOS! I was so happy the day I called Comcast and told them to take a hike! They were offering the world not to cancel. I wouldn't have kept Comcast even if it were FREE. That's how much I disliked their service and programming. In short.....COMCAST s**ks! I am sooo happy with Verizon. I have the Triple play package and I'm saving a fortune every month....