Danger

Guest Smoke eater

Guest Smoke eater

Would one of Harrisons brave firefighters describe what a 24 shift with three days off to follow is like to the common man? I am sure it is full of many acts of bravado by running thru blazing infernos with certain doom close behind, a whirlwind of constant callls that would make even the strongest man cringe at being involved with. I could never imagine being involved as a Harrison firefighter doing endless acts of bravery that no man dare to witnes as their families say novenas all night just hoping their hero makes it home alive. That is so f**king funny. Why the heck does anybody call them fireman anyway? I am sure the next terrorist target is Harrison so code RED everyone. What a joke this town has become to actually keep these losers. IMO.

Guest Harrison Senior
Would one of Harrisons brave firefighters describe what a 24 shift with three days off to follow is like to the common man? I am sure it is full of many acts of bravado by running thru blazing infernos with certain doom close behind, a whirlwind of constant callls that would make even the strongest man cringe at being involved with. I could never imagine being involved as a Harrison firefighter doing endless acts of bravery that no man dare to witnes as their families say novenas all night just hoping their hero makes it home alive. That is so f**king funny. Why the heck does anybody call them fireman anyway? I am sure the next terrorist target is Harrison so code RED everyone. What a joke this town has become to actually keep these losers. IMO.

I'm sure with the PD unlimited sick time policy, you're off at least 3 days a week. The FF's are off legally, you're cheating the town.

And does your wife or boyfriend stay up at night praying you don't have to use your gun, ** * **** *******, **** *********** did just to get a disability pension? The bigger joke is the HPD!

A signed contract with the town is not stealing, they agreed to it. Both sides. Now when both sides sign a contract to allow 60 men to occupy not one, but two clubhouses and sleep for a living while picking the taxpayers pockets for $13 million dollars, that could be seen as a crime, organized crime for that matter. As to disability pensions, police officers get them for actual physical injuries incurred or illnesses both while working or outside work, but the clubhouse members (I guess you can call them firemen even though they do not actually work - its just a title) get disability pensions for smoking crack, coke, dope, whatever you call it that is a complete disgrace. This has happened more than once in Harrison, dispute that! That is an excellant example to set for the children of the town. Join the clubhouse, get hooked on dope so bad that you cannot make it to the clubhouse 80 days a year to sleep, and get a pension. You made an excellent point. Better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubt. Somebody disband this fire dept., PLEASE, and use the money for the children and seniors, not $93,000.00 secretarys. IMO.

Guest Harrison Senior
A signed contract with the town is not stealing, they agreed to it. Both sides. Now when both sides sign a contract to allow 60 men to occupy not one, but two clubhouses and sleep for a living while picking the taxpayers pockets for $13 million dollars, that could be seen as a crime, organized crime for that matter. As to disability pensions, police officers get them for actual physical injuries incurred or illnesses both while working or outside work, but the clubhouse members (I guess you can call them firemen even though they do not actually work - its just a title) get disability pensions for smoking crack, coke, dope, whatever you call it that is a complete disgrace. This has happened more than once in Harrison, dispute that! That is an excellant example to set for the children of the town. Join the clubhouse, get hooked on dope so bad that you cannot make it to the clubhouse 80 days a year to sleep, and get a pension. You made an excellent point. Better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubt. Somebody disband this fire dept., PLEASE, and use the money for the children and seniors, not $93,000.00 secretarys. IMO.

Calling in sick when you're not sick IS stealing, and with unlimited sicktime I bet you're all doing it. You're stealing from the town. How can you inforce the law that you're breaking the law yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm on a fixed income and can barely afford to pay my taxes and because of your stealing my taxes keep going up.

Some people can read but not comprehend the message. If I were a Harrison cop, damn right I would hardly ever be in town because of the unlimited sick days. I would use it to the maximum. There are other people in town that have 2 or 3 jobs that they could not possibly be doing because they are during the same hours, but that O.K. with you. If you want to bash the cops do it in front of McMole and you will have made-up title on payroll by the end of the month. In my opinion and experience, he hates the cops. Does he still get up at 4 A.M. to search the town for the one cop on duty to try and catch the guy sleeping which he never has done. He was actually pulled over on Cape May Road with his lights blacked out trying to be clever at approx. 4:30 A.M. and was in my opinion, almost shot because the officer thought he was a felon escaping with stolen goods. At least he knows how to stay in the car and produce his documents as the law requires. He may be a dumb-ass plumber, but he knows better than to confront an Officer in the early morning in a dark alley.

Some people can read but not comprehend the message. If I were a Harrison cop, damn right I would hardly ever be in town because of the unlimited sick days. I would use it to the maximum. There are other people in town that have 2 or 3 jobs that they could not possibly be doing because they are during the same hours, but that O.K. with you. If you want to bash the cops do it in front of McMole and you will have made-up title on payroll by the end of the month. In my opinion and experience, he hates the cops. Does he still get up at 4 A.M. to search the town for the one cop on duty to try and catch the guy sleeping which he never has done. He was actually pulled over on Cape May Road with his lights blacked out trying to be clever at approx. 4:30 A.M. and was in my opinion, almost shot because the officer thought he was a felon escaping with stolen goods. At least he knows how to stay in the car and produce his documents as the law requires. He may be a dumb-ass plumber, but he knows better than to confront an Officer in the early morning in a dark alley.

You better stay anonymous. Ratting on your fellow cops will not earn you any friends.

I'm sure with the PD unlimited sick time policy, you're off at least 3 days a week. The FF's are off legally, you're cheating the town.

I think that the person who is writing derogatory remarks about the HFD is the same person who was sending obscene letters to HPD supervisors about 7 years ago. He was a suspect then, and a more diligent investigation by the Detective Bureau would have caught him and he would no longer be an employee. Everyone knows who you are and know what you did.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

You forgot to add "Getting double-parking tickets from Kearny PD while at the Sip-n-dunk, then complaining when they laugh as you tell them "But i'm the Mayor of Harrison".