Caliente

Guest guest

There seems to no way that McMole and the Council of Rayberry (that is very funny), the Clubhouse gang (firemen), or anyone else else in the big bucks positions can answer a simple question that has been asked over and over again. How many fires were put out by the HFD in 2008 to justify an expenditure of $13 MILLION DOLLARS? The answer is they responded to 1 that was already burnt out and put on a clown show by completely humiliating themselves by trying to revive an obviously dead person. Now I know they think they are all a sort of walking Jesus, but they just can't perform that miracle. Wouldn't you rather be able to have your taxes lowered so you don't have to foreclose, be able to pay your car insurance, even just have about $3,000.00 extra a year to in the bank for emergencies or your childs education rather than paying 50-60 guys to sleep, work out, cook, and watch TV in a clubhouse. I would say the answer is a resounding "YES." A private ambulance company would be much cheaper and better trained because that is their main function. The money saved could even prevent the youth, the very future of Harrison from ending up in Harrison's youth activity center, called the Juvenile Criminal Justice System. Speak up and demand accountability. Most of the clubhouse members are friends and family making $100,000.00 a year and do not live or spend a dime on commerce in Harrison. $13 MILLION DOLLARS divided by the number of taxpayers would amount to needed money to the residents who aren't "in" with the politicians. The first thing the clubhouse members do is cower and call for mutual aid even if someone calls and the other towns FD usually arrives first. CHANGE and REFORM says the incoming President of this great country, yet Harrison gives him the middle finger as a gesture of support. The State of NJ should give the town not a dime until CHANGE is evident and swiftly implemented. Corzine should keep open his eyes instead of his wallet to towns like this. That is my OPINION.

One fire in the town last year and the town paid $13 MILLION DOLLARS to these guys. What the hell is going on? This needs to be addressed at the next council meeting at not just thru e-mails and phone conversations between the Mayor and his rich cult-like following. Isn't is illegal to talk about these issues without the publics input. How many applications were filled out by perspective secretarys in the Mayors office and why did the middle aged women get the job? Who reviewed the applications and decided on the pick? I hear she has very litttle or no experience as a secretary. Why was the Mayor and council going to try to hire 6 more fireman when it was not on a town meeting agenda. Where is the transparency? Absolute power=absolute corruption.

There seems to no way that McMole and the Council of Rayberry (that is very funny), the Clubhouse gang (firemen), or anyone else else in the big bucks positions can answer a simple question that has been asked over and over again. How many fires were put out by the HFD in 2008 to justify an expenditure of $13 MILLION DOLLARS? The answer is they responded to 1 that was already burnt out and put on a clown show by completely humiliating themselves by trying to revive an obviously dead person. Now I know they think they are all a sort of walking Jesus, but they just can't perform that miracle. Wouldn't you rather be able to have your taxes lowered so you don't have to foreclose, be able to pay your car insurance, even just have about $3,000.00 extra a year to in the bank for emergencies or your childs education rather than paying 50-60 guys to sleep, work out, cook, and watch TV in a clubhouse. I would say the answer is a resounding "YES." A private ambulance company would be much cheaper and better trained because that is their main function. The money saved could even prevent the youth, the very future of Harrison from ending up in Harrison's youth activity center, called the Juvenile Criminal Justice System. Speak up and demand accountability. Most of the clubhouse members are friends and family making $100,000.00 a year and do not live or spend a dime on commerce in Harrison. $13 MILLION DOLLARS divided by the number of taxpayers would amount to needed money to the residents who aren't "in" with the politicians. The first thing the clubhouse members do is cower and call for mutual aid even if someone calls and the other towns FD usually arrives first. CHANGE and REFORM says the incoming President of this great country, yet Harrison gives him the middle finger as a gesture of support. The State of NJ should give the town not a dime until CHANGE is evident and swiftly implemented. Corzine should keep open his eyes instead of his wallet to towns like this. That is my OPINION.

You make it sound like no fires is a bad thing, I think no fires is a good thing. I do agree however that we have too many firemen on the job. I would not like to see the fire dept decreae in size and when needed call in reserves. We most surely have more firemen than we need. For the record i am not a member or the police or fire dept, not related to any of them. I am a senior citizen living in the beautiful harrison gardens

The town needs more programs for the children so they can end up in college rather than the jail in S. Kearny. NOT more fireman, secretaries, secret jobs, double pensions, and outrageous salaries for unqualified people when advertising for experienced and qualified people inviduals can be hired at 1/2 the salary.

Guest Silly Me
You make it sound like no fires is a bad thing, I think no fires is a good thing. I do agree however that we have too many firemen on the job. I would not like to see the fire dept decreae in size and when needed call in reserves. We most surely have more firemen than we need. For the record i am not a member or the police or fire dept, not related to any of them. I am a senior citizen living in the beautiful harrison gardens

"Volunteer"?

Guest just another joe
"Volunteer"?

Solve the problem do what east newark did they got Maria Mccormick as a volunteer firefighter. Thank God for the Good councilpeople of the second ward. Aren't they the best what would harrison or east newark for that matter do without them. NOW THATS FUNNY

Guest farmer john

Why is it so special that ms. mc cormick is interested in becomming an east newark fireperson ? wasen't her husband a harrison fireman in the past and was removed because of an ************ ***** ? grand standing at its best. diverissionary tactics to sofen the cushion of what's comming in feb. guess they will be looking for employment to meet the bills that will come due.

You are surely a product of the Harrison educational system due to the superb grammar used in your post. What the hell is going on in that high school? If Maria is, or has demonstrated to be a volunteer member of the E. Newark Fire Dept., she is showing the true American spirit of volunteering similar to those who volunteer to help the elderly or people in hospitals. She is a POSITIVE example of how someone selflessly dedicates themselves with no expectation of being recompensed. She is a smart lady. She knows that the chance of actually being called to a fire is "0" times a year, just like the $13 million dollar Harrison clubhouse. Maybe she is showing just how little the HFD is needed by a working example. You are the fool. People like you, Clubhouse mom, should shut up like your scared little pampered baby boy at the clubhouse before the people really bond together, as they should, and demand the disbanding of the clubhouse patronage club that is financially crippling the town and driving your taxes sky high.

Guest HS Teacher
Solve the problem do what east newark did they got Maria Mccormick as a volunteer firefighter. Thank God for the Good councilpeople of the second ward. Aren't they the best what would harrison or east newark for that matter do without them. NOW THATS FUNNY

What's really funny is your lack of writing skills.

Guest joemama
You are surely a product of the Harrison educational system due to the superb grammar used in your post. What the hell is going on in that high school? If Maria is, or has demonstrated to be a volunteer member of the E. Newark Fire Dept., she is showing the true American spirit of volunteering similar to those who volunteer to help the elderly or people in hospitals. She is a POSITIVE example of how someone selflessly dedicates themselves with no expectation of being recompensed. She is a smart lady. She knows that the chance of actually being called to a fire is "0" times a year, just like the $13 million dollar Harrison clubhouse. Maybe she is showing just how little the HFD is needed by a working example. You are the fool. People like you, Clubhouse mom, should shut up like your scared little pampered baby boy at the clubhouse before the people really bond together, as they should, and demand the disbanding of the clubhouse patronage club that is financially crippling the town and driving your taxes sky high.

The only reason maria joined the en fire dept. is to learn how to ***** * *** **** so she can put it to use in HARRISON. Not for nothing i heard she ******* * **** **** ** **** ******

Guest Classmate
What's really funny is your lack of writing skills.

The lack of writing skills on this website is actually very sad.

On a positive note....YOU GO MARIA! SHOW THEM HOW IT'S DONE! wife, mother, businesswoman, councilwoman and now...volunteer firefighter!

Guest Hollywood
The only reason maria joined the en fire dept. is to learn how to ***** * *** **** so she can put it to use in HARRISON. Not for nothing i heard she ******* * **** **** ** **** ******

She is one bad mother. This woman is fine, sexy, not afraid of the machine, not afraid of retribution, willing to do whatever it takes for Harrison, fighting for our children and seniors and man can she dance. Go girl

Maria is not a positive example of anything, you'll see!

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I'm hearing from some of my friends on the HPD that they're pretty close to identifying you. If they find out who you are you'll be crying like a little girl.

I'm hearing from some of my friends on the HPD that they're pretty close to identifying you. If they find out who you are you'll be crying like a little girl.

We all know it's Stevie Boy her wife, and it's not hard to get him to cry. Ask the Judge!

That's only as far as they get, with everything. Pretty close. What a joke........

Guest TaxSlave
Wouldn't you rather be able to have your taxes lowered so you don't have to foreclose, be able to pay your car insurance, even just have about $3,000.00 extra a year to in the bank for emergencies or your childs education rather than paying 50-60 guys to sleep, work out, cook, and watch TV in a clubhouse. I would say the answer is a resounding "YES." A private ambulance company would be much cheaper and better trained because that is their main function.

Politicians don't think this way because the money that the taxpayer would save can't be traced and it's impossible to say how the taxpayer uses the money if he/she is not taxed. Politicians believe that they have the "solutions" to our problems and so they tax us to give us things they feel we need and this way they can point to it and say "look, this is what we gave you...now vote for me again."

Any politician who says "keep your money and do with it how you see fit" will have a hard time demonstrating to the voters how much better off they are without the huge tax bill because the politician wouldn't be able to point out to any specific thing that the taxpayer did to better their lives.

Let me know when a real agent of Change (not Obama style) comes to Harrison who is going to cut spending and reduce our bloated government (that means city workers, firemen, cops, all of them....even council members)