Rumor Mill

Guest No more lies

Guest No more lies

I heard a letter of intent is being drafted to sue the Town for 25 million dollars because Town employee's made false public claims that some guy's eye witnessed work place accident never happened when in fact it did. The guy never even worked for the Town he only lives here! The owner of the out of Town business thought he could hide behind and hoodwink Kearny people with sealed court case papers. Well that sealed case was unsealed yesterday for discovery purposes.

I heard a letter of intent is being drafted to sue the Town for 25 million dollars because Town employee's made false public claims that some guy's eye witnessed work place accident never happened when in fact it did. The guy never even worked for the Town he only lives here! The owner of the out of Town business thought he could hide behind and hoodwink Kearny people with sealed court case papers. Well that sealed case was unsealed yesterday for discovery purposes.

so why is the town being sue, and not the person?

Guest Rumor Mill
so why is the town being sue, and not the person?

I hear this out of Town businessman used alot of your hard earned tax money to try and frame a Kearny man by saying that the Kearny residents eye witnessed workplace accident did not happen when it is detailed as happening in court recorded third party depositions from two eye witnesses and it is also stipulated to as happening in the workers comp trial. The locals took the blood money and lies from this businessman and his rouge Private investigator's remembering that this same businessman got caught doing the same exact thing in the early 80's to another one of his employee's. This corrupt businessman would lie and deny if a worker ever got hurt on his property. The latest accident, The owner was not even in the building when the accident occurred yet gives detailed accounts of the accident that are right out of Disneyland. His story's sure dont match whats on file in the court records. The people of Kearny were used and were unaware they were dealing with a corrupt businessman who runs these type of reverse fraud schemes all the time. Everyone from the top to the bottom fell for this corrupt businessmans sting. He bankrupted his incorporated bussiness embezzleing millions of his incorporated LLC investors moneies away under the guise of investigating the injured worker. He like Murdoff is a Mastermind bunko con- artist who was to smart for the People of Kearny wh joined him in verbally abuseing his mark or victim while he ran his embezzlement scam.

You are the one about to be sued. The Town Officials and business owners you have defamed here and in your e-mails know your identity and have had enough of you. I here you will be charged and sued for all of your settlement money.

Guest Bill R.
You are the one about to be sued. The Town Officials and business owners you have defamed here and in your e-mails know your identity and have had enough of you. I here you will be charged and sued for all of your settlement money.

There is another lie , When I went to court the Respondants claimed they had no insurance or money to pay any claims. I only got workers comp which has been gone since 2003. They can sue me for the 35,000 dollars worth of debt I am in

Guest Bill R.

Sadly I was unaware until tonight that it was a crime to send those type of e mail's. I am sorry, Please I only ask that the Detectives allow me to turn myself in so there is no further damage done to my Parents. I dont want them to see me handcuffed in their frail condition. Thank You