Is the Bun Done?

Guest Guest

The Bun has retired and is rumored to be opposing Caroline Kennedy for the New Yok Senate seat that Hillary vacated. She may have more money and more property than Kennedy so kicking up to Governot Patterson should be relatively easy. The richest family in town is gonna get even richer and may finally sell that big house on fifth street when the bun has her swan song. IMO.

Did the Bun retire?

Why? Looking for a secretaries job? Are you qualified as an intelligent compassionate person who can deal with and help the public all day, every day. Type and take messages for the mayor, schedule rides to and from Medical appointments, schedule appointments for the Mayor, etc., etc., etc.,etc.

The Bun has retired and is rumored to be opposing Caroline Kennedy for the New Yok Senate seat that Hillary vacated. She may have more money and more property than Kennedy so kicking up to Governot Patterson should be relatively easy. The richest family in town is gonna get even richer and may finally sell that big house on fifth street when the bun has her swan song. IMO.

I heard the carpetbaggers Steve and Maria Mc Cormick are interested in Hillary's seat. They only became interested in politics when they didn't get what they wanted from the Planning Board. They have dragged their fiasco on for 6 (six) long years, according to the Hudson Co. Superior Court Judge, who else has the money to do that? They have as much if not more then any family in town, and still are not satisfied. I heard they had a Lion's Club meeting, just prior to Christmas in their apartment. How does the town allow that when they do no even have a certificate of Occupancy!!

I hope she did not retire. She is a asset to the town. We need her. I hope this is just another false rumor. What we'll we do without her. Who will the cops call with their complains to see the Mayor.

I heard the carpetbaggers Steve and Maria Mc Cormick are interested in Hillary's seat. They only became interested in politics when they didn't get what they wanted from the Planning Board. They have dragged their fiasco on for 6 (six) long years, according to the Hudson Co. Superior Court Judge, who else has the money to do that? They have as much if not more then any family in town, and still are not satisfied. I heard they had a Lion's Club meeting, just prior to Christmas in their apartment. How does the town allow that when they do no even have a certificate of Occupancy!!

AMEN!

I hope she did not retire. She is a asset to the town. We need her. I hope this is just another false rumor. What we'll we do without her. Who will the cops call with their complains to see the Mayor.

Your right, Wait until the mayor's office starts to fall apart. She was thing one with all the brains.

She has been kept around for so long because of her knowledge.

This is the begining of the end. Witout her and her Niece and *******. The Town will fold. Hopefully her niece and ******* will stay on.

Our two Spanish Councilmen didn't become involved until they got the phone call.

Did the Bun retire?

If she did, I hope she writes a book. She is probably the last one who knows what happened in Harrison. It would be a great story about small town politics, and a great piece of Americana.

Don't, let the facts get in the way of your propaganda.

They are not carpetbaggers. They both lived in town for many years before running for office. Carpetbagger is the wrong term. Look it up.

what are you talking about now the cops have a certain in with the new boss lady. she happens to be related to a certain sgt h20 and her other family member now works dispatch. do the math!

If she retired get ready for your taxes to go up! if you think the police and fire are your worries think again. with all of her sick and unused vacation time, her buyout will probably be $750,000 dollars. she just bankrupted the town lol!!!!! float another bond.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest seashell
If she retired get ready for your taxes to go up! if you think the police and fire are your worries think again. with all of her sick and unused vacation time, her buyout will probably be $750,000 dollars. she just bankrupted the town lol!!!!! float another bond.

she still gets a retiramenr party AR YOU INVITED ? I WAS BUT I CAN NOT AFFOR IT $50.00 IS TO MUCH FOR ME. :wub:

Why? Looking for a secretaries job? Are you qualified as an intelligent compassionate person who can deal with and help the public all day, every day. Type and take messages for the mayor, schedule rides to and from Medical appointments, schedule appointments for the Mayor, etc., etc., etc.,etc.

For $110,000 a year, no problem.

Guest MOMS MABLEY

:lol: YES TO ALL THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS, :lol: AND I EVEN HAVE *****. :D:D

:lol:

:lol: "richest family in town"?? How much does a secretary and a janitor make? They would love for you to think that they financed Southfork, but, I don't think so........Really, how does living off a rich old lady make you wealthy? That crew is more likethe AdamsFamily- complete with Morticia and Lurch! :D

Guest New Reporter
:lol:

:lol: "richest family in town"?? How much does a secretary and a janitor make? They would love for you to think that they financed Southfork, but, I don't think so........Really, how does living off a rich old lady make you wealthy? That crew is more likethe AdamsFamily- complete with Morticia and Lurch! :D

This is but one of the stories of Harrison.

A certain group of families made fortunes at the expense of the Town and it's citizens.

Where things are headed now is to be seen. The attempts of some of newer council people are not paying off in the way the old groups efforts did.

How much is left to be milked from Harrison is unknowen. Ray, Pete and their legal men are in the best position to get what is left.

New Reporter