Snow Removal - what happened?

Guest Guest

Why was there no snow removal after the recent storm? It is more impossible than usual to find a parking place, and if you do, it is on top of a snowbank. How many cars with spinning/burning tires have you heard/smelled in the past few days as people try to get in and out of parking spots? Come on town employees. Every once in a while you actually have to DO SOMETHING to earn those $100,000 paychecks.

Why was there no snow removal after the recent storm? It is more impossible than usual to find a parking place, and if you do, it is on top of a snowbank. How many cars with spinning/burning tires have you heard/smelled in the past few days as people try to get in and out of parking spots? Come on town employees. Every once in a while you actually have to DO SOMETHING to earn those $100,000 paychecks.

You got that right, everything in this town really s**ks anymore. So discouraging.

Guest Santa Clause

I'm not really Santa but I was visiting friends over the weekend. And I see the snow removal was as good as it was in the past. I haven't lived in this area for quite a while but i remember the plows were out as the snow started. The town did a good job as they always do.

I'm not sure what you guys was talking about cause the Town of Harrison DPW team responsed fast and they clean the streets for the whole day mostly I seen there blue 'Town of Harrison' trucks plowing snow on the streets better then the State Plowing.

I'm not really Santa but I was visiting friends over the weekend. And I see the snow removal was as good as it was in the past. I haven't lived in this area for quite a while but i remember the plows were out as the snow started. The town did a good job as they always do.

I agree town of harrison really clean up this year alot.

well I guess you did not try to cross at a cross walk.

Or near the elementary school! Cross Street wasn't done at all and little kids (and parents) were slipping all over the place. Maybe Harrison Ave. & FER Blvd. were done but that was it.

Guest just another joe
well I guess you did not try to cross at a cross walk.

You people in this town are nuckin futs first you complain about the crosswalks not being clean on the only day you actually get off your fat asses and leave your computer. It looked like they did a good job but the temperature went up snow melted and then froze on sunday. Instead of paying all employees overtime (WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE BITCHED ABOUT ALSO) they were out first thing monday am and did a very good job. Sorry that they couldn't work 24 hours but think of it this way if they did YOU wouldn't have anything to B**ch about. So have a lovely Holiday Season and hope you personally dont fall and break that fat ass or your typing hand (then we couldn't hear you B**ch through your computer)

Guest Free Reporter
You people in this town are nuckin futs first you complain about the crosswalks not being clean on the only day you actually get off your fat asses and leave your computer. It looked like they did a good job but the temperature went up snow melted and then froze on sunday. Instead of paying all employees overtime (WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE BITCHED ABOUT ALSO) they were out first thing monday am and did a very good job. Sorry that they couldn't work 24 hours but think of it this way if they did YOU wouldn't have anything to B**ch about. So have a lovely Holiday Season and hope you personally dont fall and break that fat ass or your typing hand (then we couldn't hear you B**ch through your computer)

The Street Department did a good job. Compare it with any of our neighbors and you will see a great that a good job was done.

Free Reporter

you must work for the town. I was trying to cross the street to get to the bus to get to work. some of us do work weekends. i also went out Monday morning and i seen them working and if you call that a good job, when then Im glad you don't work for me.

You have to remember that the ********* that ***** *** *** has no experience at shoveling snow. He only knows how to *** ***** in *** ****** ** *** *****.

The Street Department did a good job. Compare it with any of our neighbors and you will see a great that a good job was done.

Free Reporter

Dont really give a rats ass about otherTowns I pay taxes in Harrison!! And ** *** ***** and so do his workers!

Dont really give a rats ass about otherTowns I pay taxes in Harrison!! And ** *** ***** and so do his workers!

Oh you see you won't post his name but you have another Name as a title....what were you threatened KOTW????