Does Pay to Play Happen in Harrison

Guest Free Reporter

Is there any proof that Pay to play happens or has happened in Harrison?

Why has there never been any complaints or investigations?

Free Reporter

Your to dumb to be a reporter. Just go the election finance page on the web,

http://www.nj.com/news/bythenumbers/

and see who is contributing to the Harrison Democratic Campaign. You will find every company doing business with the Harrison Schools, or Town of Harrison listed. It is there for everyone to see. If you did not know that you are not much of a reporter.

Guest Bill O'Reilly

Free Reporter

There is no crime in Harrison, never has been, never will. Our mayor and council are as innocent and honest as new-born babies.

Free Reporter

Because people are scared of the repercussions.

Free Reporter

Ask a certain fat individual about Pay to Play.

Ask a certain fat individual about Pay to Play.

I would like to ask either Fat individual a question why is the kid who was arrested for selling drugs still employed by the town?? (Sorry not sure who the Boss is)

Wouldn't you say he is a risk??

I saw him one day with his head hanging out of one of town trucks he was high as a kite??

Why dont we get a drug testing policy going, that will be a good way to get rid of all these sit around and do nothing people.

The only drug testing policy that is in place at the Police Department and one bad egg was caught. Everyone who receives a check from the town of Harrison should be drug tested on a random basis. The Fire Department has, IMO, has repeatedly threatened to sue the town if they are tested and there have been several fireman engaged in illegal drug use and abuse. Could they also be involved in distribution? Why won't Mcmole and Council test everyone. Where theres smoke theres fire. IMO.

The only drug testing policy that is in place at the Police Department and one bad egg was caught. Everyone who receives a check from the town of Harrison should be drug tested on a random basis. The Fire Department has, IMO, has repeatedly threatened to sue the town if they are tested and there have been several fireman engaged in illegal drug use and abuse. Could they also be involved in distribution? Why won't Mcmole and Council test everyone. Where theres smoke theres fire. IMO.

Anyone with access to a town vehicle, children, Crossing Guards, Police & Firemen, Department Heads and all employees should be tested.

I M O is a definite part of politics in Harrison is pay to play. Quarter Tanski got a few months in a fire house type clubhouse for stealing a lot more than reported. Most likely $200,000.00 over 10 years for 6 months of playing golf at club fed without giving a quarter back. If you think ******, ******, *****, or ** are not doing the same thing and kickup up to boss Ray is not happening you are a fool. Lets not forget multi-millionaire **** either. OJ croaked and his will probably had enough money in it to bail out the auto makers, and you wonder why your taxes are so high. WAKE UP PEOPLE, its always the dollars!!!!

I would like to ask either Fat individual a question why is the kid who was arrested for selling drugs still employed by the town?? (Sorry not sure who the Boss is)

Wouldn't you say he is a risk??

I saw him one day with his head hanging out of one of town trucks he was high as a kite??

Why dont we get a drug testing policy going, that will be a good way to get rid of all these sit around and do nothing people.

How do they get out of jail so fast??? He got out so fast he was making a deal today on Kingsland Ave....broad daylight...I just don't get it.

How do they get out of jail so fast??? He got out so fast he was making a deal today on Kingsland Ave....broad daylight...I just don't get it.

I like to know the answer to that also. It seems like noone wants to respond. I guess talking about a town worker is off limits, but you can knock the HPD and HFD all you want. Hmmmmm!!

I like to know the answer to that also. It seems like noone wants to respond. I guess talking about a town worker is off limits, but you can knock the HPD and HFD all you want. Hmmmmm!!

Well maybe we should keep asking, from what I understand he hangs out in the Kingsland Courts often the guy there will not put up with him selling or doing drugs on the property. There are too many kids living there. I don't knock the police well not all of them, they don't make the lawas and they can only do so much, the Judge who is ***** ** should make the bail higher and let them see what the county is about. For all we know he could be dealing for *** ****????

What is the hold up with arresting this kid? I see him dealing out of that car daily, why is he still doing this? If it was my kid he would have been locked up in a heart beat.

What is the hold up with arresting this kid? I see him dealing out of that car daily, why is he still doing this? If it was my kid he would have been locked up in a heart beat.

also whe is not on the gardens defiant list.

he hangs in the courts because his girlfriend lives there.

• 1 month later...

If you join the HFD/Clubhouse/Barbecue school you need only to work days. Sleep and eat on day one. On day two, smoke crack in front of everyone and you lounge on the benches in front of the clubhouse and you are automatically quailified and WILL get the 40% drug/stress pension for life as well as lifetime medical benefits for you and your family. IMO, a clubhouse member should propose this to Obama as a step forward towards providing the public with medical benefits. It would trump any plan that I have seen.