Councilman's Letter

Guest *Taxpayer*

Guest *Taxpayer*

Did anyone read the ridiculous letter written by councilman Bennett and Nacimento? they are actually blaming the police, fire, and town workers pension payments for the tax increase...... I would like to know during the 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!! that the town did not have to pay into the pension system for the workers WHERE DID ALL THAT MONEY GO TO?????? THEY DO NOT STATE THAT!!!!!!!! The pension payments were deducted from all workers paychecks during that time period..... Oh wait the letter also states that the REDEVELOPMENT which could take up to 5 more years to get started will pay for itself......... DO YOU GUYS REALLY BELIEVE THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE WITH THE MARKET CONDITIONS THE WAY THEY ARE ANYTHING WILL HELP THIS SINKHOLE TOWN OUT??????? WHEN IS THE NONSENSE GOING TO END??????????? FACE IT THE REDEVELOPMENT IS A BUST AND YOU HAVE TO START REALLY MAKING CUTS IN THE TOWN TO HELP THE TAXPAYERS.... THE NEPOTISM HAS TO STOP AND THE PLUMBER AND ALL HIS SH&T WORKERS ON THE COUNCIL NEED TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!

SPEAK YOUR MIND AND LET THESE POLITICAL HACKS KNOW YOUR TICKED OFFFFFFF....... ELECTION TIME IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Barny  Fife
Did anyone read the ridiculous letter written by councilman Bennett and Nacimento? they are actually blaming the police, fire, and town workers pension payments for the tax increase...... I would like to know during the 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!! that the town did not have to pay into the pension system for the workers WHERE DID ALL THAT MONEY GO TO?????? THEY DO NOT STATE THAT!!!!!!!! The pension payments were deducted from all workers paychecks during that time period..... Oh wait the letter also states that the REDEVELOPMENT which could take up to 5 more years to get started will pay for itself......... DO YOU GUYS REALLY BELIEVE THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE WITH THE MARKET CONDITIONS THE WAY THEY ARE ANYTHING WILL HELP THIS SINKHOLE TOWN OUT??????? WHEN IS THE NONSENSE GOING TO END??????????? FACE IT THE REDEVELOPMENT IS A BUST AND YOU HAVE TO START REALLY MAKING CUTS IN THE TOWN TO HELP THE TAXPAYERS.... THE NEPOTISM HAS TO STOP AND THE PLUMBER AND ALL HIS SH&T WORKERS ON THE COUNCIL NEED TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!

SPEAK YOUR MIND AND LET THESE POLITICAL HACKS KNOW YOUR TICKED OFFFFFFF....... ELECTION TIME IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think either of the authers are up for election . :angry::lol::lol::lol:

The money withheld from the employees pay was sent to the state pension system each month. It was the Town's contribution that was not sent in.

That way of doing business ( Started with Gov. Whitman) and the poor economy have placed the pension system in a bad way. The pension contribution required to be paid now should have been budgeted when the State first announced that town s and other gov't entities would resume paying their contributions. That announcement was at least two years prior to actual collection of funds by the State.

Guest Free Reporter

Where was this letter published ?

They did not say what Pete and Ray did with the Pension monies not paid into the pensions in the past ?

I'm sure they will hear alot about this issue from all sides

I wonder who told them to write that letter. I know that Pete and Ray are not that dumb to start a fire in their own house.

Could it be that they are looking to hurt Pete and Ray? This could be the begining of the Larry and Frank Show.

I find this had to believe since Both of these Councilmen depend on the Harrison Democratic Machine {also known as the Pete and Ray show }for their jobs and pensions.

Yes I said pensions ! They get them too. More will be said about that subject at a latter date.

Keep reading Kearny On The Web for anything I learn and find to be credable. Please write in with any leads or information . I'll check it out to the best of my ability.

Free Reporter

Guest Matilda

Isn't there anyone we can report what goeson herein Harrison? So an investagation can be conductd? The people that arerunning the town now are just getting out of hand and we are paying for it! What can we do?

Where was this letter published ?

They did not say what Pete and Ray did with the Pension monies not paid into the pensions in the past ?

I'm sure they will hear alot about this issue from all sides

I wonder who told them to write that letter. I know that Pete and Ray are not that dumb to start a fire in their own house.

Could it be that they are looking to hurt Pete and Ray? This could be the begining of the Larry and Frank Show.

I find this had to believe since Both of these Councilmen depend on the Harrison Democratic Machine {also known as the Pete and Ray show }for their jobs and pensions.

Yes I said pensions ! They get them too. More will be said about that subject at a latter date.

Keep reading Kearny On The Web for anything I learn and find to be credable. Please write in with any leads or information . I'll check it out to the best of my ability.

THE STUPID ITDIOTS mailed the letters to all the houses in their wards!!!!!!!!!!!!!