censorship

Guest guest

I have written several posts exposing IMO where prostitution and drug use is taking place with the approval of the **** ***** but KOTW has punked out and not posted them. ** and McMole control KOTW. It is appparent as usual that KOTW is a cop bashing forum and will not print anything derogatory about Harrisons prima donna fire dept. What a gutless and cowardly thing this web site has become. The moderator obvious has ties to these bullys thru family jobs and is afraid to tell the truth. I mentiontioned that prostitutes are going in and out of *** *** *** ***** between ********* and the ** but have been ignored. I have also personally heard that the **** ***** has been offered the job of Public Safety Director at an enormous salary to increase to pad his pension before he gets indicted. You will never see this information as McMole and ** will end it or *** ****** will step in. Sickening, isn't it. Why does the HFD fight with every tool available if they are not ***** *****? Their ***** must find comfort in the fact that they are using *********** while they are supposed to be at work. IMO, KOTW are cowards and refuse to print the truth due to nepotism jobs. What a shame! Thats my OPINION.

I have written several posts exposing IMO where prostitution and drug use is taking place with the approval of the **** ***** but KOTW has punked out and not posted them. ** and McMole control KOTW. It is appparent as usual that KOTW is a cop bashing forum and will not print anything derogatory about Harrisons prima donna fire dept. What a gutless and cowardly thing this web site has become. The moderator obvious has ties to these bullys thru family jobs and is afraid to tell the truth. I mentiontioned that prostitutes are going in and out of *** *** *** ***** between ********* and the ** but have been ignored. I have also personally heard that the **** ***** has been offered the job of Public Safety Director at an enormous salary to increase to pad his pension before he gets indicted. You will never see this information as McMole and ** will end it or *** ****** will step in. Sickening, isn't it. Why does the HFD fight with every tool available if they are not ***** *****? Their ***** must find comfort in the fact that they are using *********** while they are supposed to be at work. IMO, KOTW are cowards and refuse to print the truth due to nepotism jobs. What a shame! Thats my OPINION.

I posted some things to that had to do with those two and they don't post them either, you are right I beleive the *** *** with the ***** ***** has threatened people in the past.