Kearny crime wave

Guest joeblow

Guest joeblow

What is going on in Kearny, and what are the police doing about it? There was a murder Saturday, a stabbing Friday, and numerous armed robberies, burglaries and street robberies. Why are there not more police on the streets to help stop this? Why are half the police officers who are supposed to be working the street "on the range"? Why do we have cops walking the beat on Kearny Ave. insteaad of being in cars where they can respond to calls faster? Lets stop using on-duty officers to train on the shooting range and taking them off the road where thay are needed. Lets get these useless walking posts permanently abolished(they walk at night when all the buisnesses are closed) and start being proactive instead of reactive... we are living in a diffrent time Chief Dowie, this is not the 80's anymore. THERE IS CRIME GOING ON here. and yes Mayor Santos, there are gangs in Kearny. Lets wake up and keep the taxpaying citizens safe.

Guest wildbill
What is going on in Kearny, and what are the police doing about it? There was a murder Saturday, a stabbing Friday, and numerous armed robberies, burglaries and street robberies. Why are there not more police on the streets to help stop this? Why are half the police officers who are supposed to be working the street "on the range"? Why do we have cops walking the beat on Kearny Ave. insteaad of being in cars where they can respond to calls faster? Lets stop using on-duty officers to train on the shooting range and taking them off the road where thay are needed. Lets get these useless walking posts permanently abolished(they walk at night when all the buisnesses are closed) and start being proactive instead of reactive... we are living in a diffrent time Chief Dowie, this is not the 80's anymore. THERE IS CRIME GOING ON here. and yes Mayor Santos, there are gangs in Kearny. Lets wake up and keep the taxpaying citizens safe.

The Police department in kearny is top notch from Johnny Knuckles right on down. I learned the hard way that by pissing in their wind one should expect to get all wet. If the KPD were to stand down with daily NOP projects for just one shift on the plan's discussed during a shift roll call the Town would be like Dodge city by noon. You read about the bad things going on in town and I feel it is all an end result of individuals not having money for their drugs or domestic needs. I feel safe knowing the Kearny Police who eat nails and crap steel are only seconds away if I make a call for help even though they all think I am a crazy bad guy. When I started messing with the KPD many moons ago I was tall, lean and good looking. Gee, if you could see me now! WOW.

The Police department in kearny is top notch from Johnny Knuckles right on down. I learned the hard way that by pissing in their wind one should expect to get all wet. If the KPD were to stand down with daily NOP projects for just one shift on the plan's discussed during a shift roll call the Town would be like Dodge city by noon. You read about the bad things going on in town and I feel it is all an end result of individuals not having money for their drugs or domestic needs. I feel safe knowing the Kearny Police who eat nails and crap steel are only seconds away if I make a call for help even though they all think I am a crazy bad guy. When I started messing with the KPD many moons ago I was tall, lean and good looking. Gee, if you could see me now! WOW.

there was a nice gang bust the other day, but santos says "no gangs"...