lights outside

Guest guest

How come in bldg **,there is someone with lights outside in their yards. Yet we were told nothing with extentions cords are allowed. The lights are on all night long.

Lighting is actually a problem throughout both places. Allowing youngster who don't live here to drink, roll their blunts, have sex, etc. in the playgrounds where the children are supposed to play but nothing gets done and calling the police is a waste of time this place is beneath them.

You got that right!

This guy is leaving everybody no choice but to hate him. It is like living in Prison down here anymore, he leeps messing with the worng people and doesn't address the people who create the trouble.

This guy is leaving everybody no choice but to hate him. It is like living in Prison down here anymore, he leeps messing with the worng people and doesn't address the people who create the trouble.

1.only the losers and the druggies dislike him

2.He's given the rest of us a chance to live like most civilize people do

3.If it's so bad herethere's a Housing Authority in Newark or Jersey City that would be glad to have you....Does Baxter Terrace or Montgomery Gardens give you a warm and fuzzy feeling

Talk to Councilman Bennett,I'm sure he can arrange it.You might even get your picture with him in the Observer

doesn't address the people who create the trouble, check the difiant list they were creating the problems and now they are gone, he will catch up with the rest of them. Heed to the slogan--if you see something say something. i live here and it is far much better that it was some years back There are only one or two on that list that i believe should not be there, as for the rest they got what they deserved.The only ones that hate him are the ones making trouble, the rest of us enjoy the peace and quite. The cops don't need to be call all the time anymore. If you live here and feel it is like Prison well then move. Like it or leave it or be quite.

1.only the losers and the druggies dislike him

2.He's given the rest of us a chance to live like most civilize people do

3.If it's so bad herethere's a Housing Authority in Newark or Jersey City that would be glad to have you....Does Baxter Terrace or Montgomery Gardens give you a warm and fuzzy feeling

Talk to Councilman Bennett,I'm sure he can arrange it.You might even get your picture with him in the Observer

That's right. If you don't like it here then move the hell out.

That's right. If you don't like it here then move the hell out.

So what if we happen to like it here. Now with all the shitheads gone its really nice and quiet, and with the cameras we feel safe.

So what if we happen to like it here. Now with all the shitheads gone its really nice and quiet, and with the cameras we feel safe.

...and no I really cant say I feel safe and no all the shitheads are not gone.

If they got rid of the drunks, it would be better, and a more quiter place at night

if it is late at night and they are making alot of noise or if they are arguing, call the cops, make a pest of yourself if you have too. Get other neighbors to call also. If you all pull together againest the noisey bunch you will win, thats what we did in our building and now they are gone because the cops were always here for this couple.

If they got rid of the drunks, it would be better, and a more quiter place at night

if the drunks are bothering you call cops and complain, why sit there and take it. if you dont want to do this than you diserve whst you get. take a voice or shut up.

if the drunks are bothering you call cops and complain, why sit there and take it. if you dont want to do this than you diserve whst you get. take a voice or shut up.

Call the cops....HA HA HA HA HA HA please you are too funny, by the time they show up the drunk will be sober. They come and nothing gets done that is why nobody calls anymore. When you call they say you are the pain in the ass and or nuts....so I don't know what the answer is other then go outside and kick the shit out of them and then explain your side to the Judge! Say you called several times and you were ignored...you have to do what you have to do sometimes. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Call the cops....HA HA HA HA HA HA please you are too funny, by the time they show up the drunk will be sober. They come and nothing gets done that is why nobody calls anymore. When you call they say you are the pain in the ass and or nuts....so I don't know what the answer is other then go outside and kick the shit out of them and then explain your side to the Judge! Say you called several times and you were ignored...you have to do what you have to do sometimes. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I will be putting x-mas lights outside. Whats good for one is good for all.