Harrison Ambulance

Guest Guest

Harrison EMT's are presently uncertified to perform CPR or their EMS duties because the Chief did not keep up with the training for the men. I heard the State Health Department has recieved numerous complaints. I wonder what the liability for the taxpayer is? Can you imagine if a nurse or Doctor were found not to be certified?

Harrison EMT's are presently uncertified to perform CPR or their EMS duties because the Chief did not keep up with the training for the men. I heard the State Health Department has recieved numerous complaints. I wonder what the liability for the taxpayer is? Can you imagine if a nurse or Doctor were found not to be certified?

Your information is not accurate. It's against the law to have non-certified people due EMS or first responder duty, as far as I know all firemen have their certifacations.

The fireman don't put out any fires or perform any other act but raping this town of 9 million dollars a year. They are so f**king lazy and stupid that they cannot even keep up their certifications. This is not the only disgrace. Why has the fire chief/FEMA coordinator/pall bearer (all PAYING JOBS) not sent anyonr to the NHTSA child safety seat program like the police have historically done to help save childrens lives? They obviously have plenty of time on their hands, so whats the excuse?

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I heard the police chief took away your bullets so you don't hurt yourself.

Your information is not accurate. It's against the law to have non-certified people due EMS or first responder duty, as far as I know all firemen have their certifacations.

You are right it is against the law to have non certified people on a licensed ambulance.......How ever it is also true that 90% of their CPR cards expired inculding the chief's. now he is scrambling to get them done........what a joke!

Remember, the council offered ****** fire chief dollarhan the job of public safety director at a HUGE salary increase before the current police chief who is agood man was promoted. He actually makes more with his chief/FEMA coordinator/pallbearer/graft recipient than they could ever offer his ***** *** ***. Are you making 300 thousand a year like him? I guess NO? Thats my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

Please let me know when the Council is Voting to pay the fine of $10,000 levied against the Town because the Fire Department had uncertified workers providing care. Ray should take it out of Dollarhans paycheck.

Guest Harrison's Bravest
Please let me know when the Council is Voting to pay the fine of $10,000 levied against the Town because the Fire Department had uncertified workers providing care. Ray should take it out of Dollarhans paycheck.

Sorry Charlie, your PBA grapevine is passing bad info. Must be all haters like you.

Sorry Charlie, your PBA grapevine is passing bad info. Must be all haters like you.

Interesting how the members of the PD can complain about the FD and the ambulance. I guess the crybabies don't know how the FD got the ambulance in the first place. Those of us who have been in town for many years will remember that EMS was a police function, until the mid 90's. Neither of the 2 ambulances were certified, or equipped with the State required equiptment. Not one of the police officers who manned the EMS units was trained as an EMT or had CPR training. One incident during a snow storm and another on a PATH train ... both of which resulted in someones death prompted the mayor & council to transfer EMS to the FD.... but then those of you who whine & cry the loudest were not around when that took place.

The police officers who were around at that time made the best of a difficult situation ( no training or equipment ) and were not afraid to get their hands dirty...you on the other hand never stop crying...go back to where you came from Harrison doesn't owe you anything. There are always several hundred application for a job on the HPD...if you don't like the job...leave !

Interesting how the members of the PD can complain about the FD and the ambulance. I guess the crybabies don't know how the FD got the ambulance in the first place. Those of us who have been in town for many years will remember that EMS was a police function, until the mid 90's. Neither of the 2 ambulances were certified, or equipped with the State required equiptment. Not one of the police officers who manned the EMS units was trained as an EMT or had CPR training. One incident during a snow storm and another on a PATH train ... both of which resulted in someones death prompted the mayor & council to transfer EMS to the FD.... but then those of you who whine & cry the loudest were not around when that took place.

The police officers who were around at that time made the best of a difficult situation ( no training or equipment ) and were not afraid to get their hands dirty...you on the other hand never stop crying...go back to where you came from Harrison doesn't owe you anything. There are always several hundred application for a job on the HPD...if you don't like the job...leave !

its funny you say that if it werent for the ambulance I think the fire dept would be volunteer already so say your thanks to the pd!!!! and by the way if anyone does not know it, the fireman that work the ambulance get EXTRA pay for doing it....... SO stop complaining and go and call the entire state for a back up for a cat stuck in a tree......... too bad our fire dept cant fight a fire but your on here complaining about working on the ambulance........

its funny you say that if it werent for the ambulance I think the fire dept would be volunteer already so say your thanks to the pd!!!! and by the way if anyone does not know it, the fireman that work the ambulance get EXTRA pay for doing it....... SO stop complaining and go and call the entire state for a back up for a cat stuck in a tree......... too bad our fire dept cant fight a fire but your on here complaining about working on the ambulance........

I think you need reading glasses.... or at least anger managment....it's a shame that they allow you to carry a gun.... I don't see anyone complaining about working on the ambulance ????....... also in the event that you don't know it, mutual aid is recognized in the fire service as a cost effective and quick way to get assistance which will reduce fire losses and save lives.

I think you need reading glasses.... or at least anger managment....it's a shame that they allow you to carry a gun.... I don't see anyone complaining about working on the ambulance ????....... also in the event that you don't know it, mutual aid is recognized in the fire service as a cost effective and quick way to get assistance which will reduce fire losses and save lives.

Its amazing how not one (1) firemen has stood up and been counted, either here or at a Town Council Meeting. You can't even justify your job on this website, all you can say "You must be a cop!", stop deflecting and start answering the question, is there a need for a fulltime paid Fire Department?

Stop the bullshit and answer the question???

PS: don't use the ambulance as your back bone, some blue lighter can do the same job for a 1/3 of your salary...

Guest Fire Service Expert
Its amazing how not one (1) firemen has stood up and been counted, either here or at a Town Council Meeting. You can't even justify your job on this website, all you can say "You must be a cop!", stop deflecting and start answering the question, is there a need for a fulltime paid Fire Department?

Stop the bullshit and answer the question???

PS: don't use the ambulance as your back bone, some blue lighter can do the same job for a 1/3 of your salary...

OK, I'll answer your question. Yes, there is a need for a full-time fire dept.

OK, I'll answer your question. Yes, there is a need for a full-time fire dept.

Full Time Professional Firefighters - Paid. Not over paid.

Seriously, someone should address staffing needs as it applies to our little town of Harrison.