Joe Gaffe's Scary Predictions

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

During a speech yesterday, Joe Gaffe said the following: "Mark my words, during the first six months (of Obama as president) we're going to face a major international crisis". There you have it from the mouth of his own running mate, the world thinks Obama is too young and inexperienced to be President and the bad guys of the world will attack us. When a candidate's own running mate is afraid of him getting elected, it's time to vote for John McCain.

During a speech yesterday, Joe Gaffe said the following: "Mark my words, during the first six months (of Obama as president) we're going to face a major international crisis". There you have it from the mouth of his own running mate, the world thinks Obama is too young and inexperienced to be President and the bad guys of the world will attack us. When a candidate's own running mate is afraid of him getting elected, it's time to vote for John McCain.

You must really be desperate to keep lying like that. That's not what he said.

Guest Democratic Guest

There are many democrats who respect the opinions of Joe Biden. His 30 + years in the Senate reflect comprehensive experience in all areas of government. So consider what Joe Biden said about Obama during the primaries; "Obama doesn't have the experience to be President", "The Presidency is not the place for on-the-job training", "John McCain is the best man for the job", "I would be proud to serve with John McCain", and now, predicting a major international crisis because of Obama's inexperience.

Today I made up my mind about who I'm voting for. Because I don't have the "insider's knowledge" that Joe Biden has, I have to take the recommendation of this respected democratic Senator. When Biden says Obama is too inexperienced to be President and it would lead to a major international crisis, I have to put my partisan feelings aside and vote for what's best for my country.

WOW! Great imagination. He said NOTHING to indicate he was afraid, he only acknowledged that the previous two administrations were tested in their early days and there's no reason to believe the next one won't also be. Or would you prefer he ignore the signs like Dumbya did?

Good job leaving out Biden's confidence in Obama, saying he has a "spine of steel". You also conveniently forgot that Joe Lieberman said almost exactly the same thing some time before.

More irrelevant crap

Good job leaving out Biden's confidence in Obama, saying he has a "spine of steel". You also conveniently forgot that Joe Lieberman said almost exactly the same thing some time before.

More irrelevant crap

Obama is actually part of a Muslim terrorist sleeper cell. If elected he plans to require reading the Koran in all schools and praying to Allah every hour. Spread this around, we must stop the Muslim terrorists.