Clinton's Record

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

Let's review Clinton's record on terrorism.

1. Mogadishu / Blackhawk Down. Cinton's response; Cut and Run.

2. World Trade Tower bombing. Clinton's response; treat it as a criminal case.

3. Cole bombing. Clinton's response; do nothing.

4. Embassy bombing. Clinton's response; investigate , do nothing.

5. Marine barracks. Clinton's response; do nothing.

6. Clinton orders CIA not to share intelligence with FBI.

7. CIA finds BinLaden in Afganistan, asks permission to kill him. Clinton's response; NO.

8. Sudanese offer to turn over BinLaden. Clinton's response; NO.

Kool-aid drinking Defeatocrats report card on Clinton; A+

1.  Mogadishu / Blackhawk Down.  Cinton's response; Cut and Run.

2.  World Trade Tower bombing.  Clinton's response;  treat it as a criminal case.

3.  Cole bombing.  Clinton's response; do nothing.

4.  Embassy bombing.  Clinton's response; investigate , do nothing.

5.  Marine barracks.  Clinton's response; do nothing.

6.  Clinton orders CIA not to share intelligence with FBI.

7.  CIA finds BinLaden in Afganistan, asks permission to kill him.  Clinton's response; NO.

8.  Sudanese offer to turn over BinLaden.  Clinton's response; NO.

Kool-aid drinking Defeatocrats report card on Clinton;  A+

Blather and BS with very little factual bais.

With all the FACTS being exposed now about the cowboy's bunbling incompetence you wankers will be wishing his record was close to Clinton's.

Just another day of "As the administration crumbles"

Couldn't happen tp a more deserving group of arrogant yahoos.

1.  Mogadishu / Blackhawk Down.  Cinton's response; Cut and Run.

2.  World Trade Tower bombing.  Clinton's response;  treat it as a criminal case.

3.  Cole bombing.  Clinton's response; do nothing.

4.  Embassy bombing.  Clinton's response; investigate , do nothing.

5.  Marine barracks.  Clinton's response; do nothing.

6.  Clinton orders CIA not to share intelligence with FBI.

7.  CIA finds BinLaden in Afganistan, asks permission to kill him.  Clinton's response; NO.

8.  Sudanese offer to turn over BinLaden.  Clinton's response; NO.

Kool-aid drinking Defeatocrats report card on Clinton;  A+

You can write all the revisionist half-truths and innuendo you ike, it's the cowboy's ass in the hotseat now and the heat's getting turned up. Invading countries with no ties to 9/11. investing lives and billions to make matters worse, ignoring serious CIA warnings about impending al Qaeda operations, quashing reports by noted scientists about global warming, he's a real gem, certainly a strong contender for the WORST POTUS in history.

Guest Patriot
You can write all the revisionist half-truths and innuendo you ike, it's the cowboy's ass in the hotseat now and the heat's getting turned up.  Invading countries with no ties to 9/11. investing lives and billions to make matters worse, ignoring serious CIA warnings about impending al Qaeda operations, quashing reports by noted scientists about global warming, he's a real gem, certainly a strong contender for the WORST POTUS in history.

I LOVE IT !! "Revisionist half-truths" !!! Right from the pages of some radical left blogger. Drink Up. Boys.

I LOVE IT  !!  "Revisionist half-truths" !!!  Right from the pages of some radical left blogger.  Drink Up. Boys.

WHY don't you instead attempt to explain the cowboy IGNORING CIA warnings of terror plots? Too busy trying to open the liquor cabinet?

Guest Patriot
WHY don't you instead attempt to explain the cowboy IGNORING CIA warnings of terror plots?  Too busy trying to open the liquor cabinet?

You make me laugh. Typical defeatocrat, cherry-pick your information. The CIA had no details of any terror plots, only a vague rumor they picked up. Bush was aware of it but without any clue as to where, when, how or whatever, there was nothing that could be done. Nice try though, Kool-aid breath.

You can write all the revisionist half-truths and innuendo you ike, it's the cowboy's ass in the hotseat now and the heat's getting turned up.  Invading countries with no ties to 9/11. investing lives and billions to make matters worse, ignoring serious CIA warnings about impending al Qaeda operations, quashing reports by noted scientists about global warming, he's a real gem, certainly a strong contender for the WORST POTUS in history.

I feel safe to sleep at night with our cowboy in office. He is not afraid to go in and kick a$$. I wish there was no war, but we are fighting for our freedom and the lives that were lost on 9/11, not just the ones who died. Don't forget it affected everyone. How dare you put down a President who has balls.

One more thing, our President created global warming? Damn, he is good. He must be more powerful than God. Oh, and that Al Qaeda thing, have you not notice how small it is getting? Wake up. Pray that we do not get a jazz loving, intern worshiping, cigar stroking idiot sitting in the throne with our lives in his hands come next election.

I wish our cowboy had a son to pass the torch to.

One more thing, our President created global warming?  Damn, he is good.  He must be more powerful than God.  Oh, and that Al Qaeda thing, have you not notice how small it is getting?  Wake up.  Pray that we do not get a jazz loving, intern worshiping, cigar stroking idiot sitting in the throne with our lives in his hands come next election.

Learn how to read and understand WANKER! Nobody said the cowboy created global warning, it was said that his administration has squashed and altered reports by scientists about it.

What's wrong with jazz loving? IF you had any common sense you would know it's a pure, original. AMERICAN art-form. I guess YOUR kind really prefer things like Deutschland Uber Alles.

You make me laugh. Typical defeatocrat, cherry-pick your information. The CIA had no details of any terror plots, only a vague rumor they picked up. Bush was aware of it but without any clue as to where, when, how or whatever, there was nothing that could be done.  Nice try though, Kool-aid breath.

Why don't you look up the FBI warning about flight shool irregularities.

Vague rumor? I hardly think it's a vague rumor when the CIA director gets in the car and heads directly for the White House

Where? When? How? He haf two months to attempt to find out and did what?

NOTHING!

I guess if he doesn't get an engraved announcement it's just too much trouble to act.

But you delusional neo-Nazi-cons would rather keep whining about a BJ than face the truth.

Guest BushBacker
I feel safe to sleep at night with our cowboy in office.  He is not afraid to go in and kick a$$.  I wish there was no war, but we are fighting for our freedom and the lives that were lost on 9/11, not just the ones who died.  Don't forget it affected everyone.  How dare you put down a President who has balls. 

One more thing, our President created global warming?  Damn, he is good.  He must be more powerful than God.  Oh, and that Al Qaeda thing, have you not notice how small it is getting?  Wake up.  Pray that we do not get a jazz loving, intern worshiping, cigar stroking idiot sitting in the throne with our lives in his hands come next election.

It's so nice to see there's someone else besides Patriot , Loki and myself with a brain that's not saturated with Kool-aid.

Guest BushBacker
I feel safe to sleep at night with our cowboy in office.  He is not afraid to go in and kick a$$.  I wish there was no war, but we are fighting for our freedom and the lives that were lost on 9/11, not just the ones who died.  Don't forget it affected everyone.  How dare you put down a President who has balls. 

Amen, Brother.

I think you wish he had a son to pass the buck to.

I wish George H W Bush had had a son who wasn't an arrogant, inept excuse for a leader. Better yet I wish George H W Bush had used a condom.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath. Google it.

Reagan was inaugurated in 1981, the Shah was deposed in 1979. so just HOW doyou suppose the transaction of Reagan selling F-16s to the Shah took place you stupid WANKER?

Now if you want to talk about Reagan commiting the trasonous act of selling weapons to the enemy state of Iran for ONCE in your lying life you be talking with a factual basis.