Special Top Secret Council Meeting

KOTW

• 4 months later...
There is a Special Harrison Meeting tomorrow.

Read the article on our main page.

Another special meeting scheduled for this coming Tuesday 2/24/2009. The town's website does not have an agenda. Top Secret promotions coming up? Why do we need all these special meetings?

Guest Wise Guy
This could be the meeting to hire the six new fireman. It's possible that the Bun and Tanski are two of them, but I do not know the others names.

I heard 2 of the new hires are cops. They're jumping ship because they've had enough of working with A-holes like you.

Another special meeting scheduled for this coming Tuesday 2/24/2009. The town's website does not have an agenda. Top Secret promotions coming up? Why do we need all these special meetings?

I heard, it is bad news !

Referring to constituents in dispariging terms is not the way to address someone in a civilized society. Why couldn't the Bun or Tanski be hired by the Harrison Fire/Clubhouse Dept. They are as equally physically fit as anyone currently on the payroll and have experience in ********* **** **** and *****. They might even buy their own beds to meet their comfort needs. They sleep and eat like the rest of the little rascals at the clubhouse (no work required) and then shoot some heroin outside the clubhouse for a 40% junkie pension like many before them. BAM!!! Another pension just like that! If they decide to get hooked and whack themselves for being a total failure as a human being, they too can be paraded around town as a heroes funeral. What a f**king joke. IMO.

Referring to constituents in dispariging terms is not the way to address someone in a civilized society. Why couldn't the Bun or Tanski be hired by the Harrison Fire/Clubhouse Dept. They are as equally physically fit as anyone currently on the payroll and have experience in ********* **** **** and *****. They might even buy their own beds to meet their comfort needs. They sleep and eat like the rest of the little rascals at the clubhouse (no work required) and then shoot some heroin outside the clubhouse for a 40% junkie pension like many before them. BAM!!! Another pension just like that! If they decide to get hooked and whack themselves for being a total failure as a human being, they too can be paraded around town as a heroes funeral. What a f**king joke. IMO.

Another cop venting, is that all you can do?

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I hope the chief finds out who this demented fool is before he shoots somebody.

I am sure the Chief is ready to be subjected to losing his position or worse investigating an opinion. The man is very smart. He came up thru the ranks, was and is a great cop his whole career, FBI Academy trained, etc.... Your asshole must be puckering quite a bit now that taxpayers are realizing they have been getting ripped-off for years by this sham cash cow of a firehouse/clubhouse at the rate of $13 million a year for spraying a garden hose on dumpster and garbage can fires. If I were you I would use my time more productivly by looking at what other jobs are out their that pay 100k a year to sleep. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I am sure the Chief is ready to be subjected to losing his position or worse investigating an opinion. The man is very smart. He came up thru the ranks, was and is a great cop his whole career, FBI Academy trained, etc.... Your asshole must be puckering quite a bit now that taxpayers are realizing they have been getting ripped-off for years by this sham cash cow of a firehouse/clubhouse at the rate of $13 million a year for spraying a garden hose on dumpster and garbage can fires. If I were you I would use my time more productivly by looking at what other jobs are out their that pay 100k a year to sleep. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Can anyone please tell what makes the H.P.D. so special. They seem to think that thier job is the only one that means anything. I maybe not be as smart as our "bravest", but I do believe that all the town worker try and do their best. Maybe we have too many employees, but I thank the good honest people trying to do their jobs. Maybe we should get rid of all the town workers and have our bravest of the brave to everything, like they think they do now. Make the P.B.A. president the mayor. Give all us ( the tax payers money to the cry baby cops, I guess they can do a better job, because they know so much. I must be great to know how everything should be done, and have the capabilty to do it.

You might be great if you knew how to spell, punctuate, and more. Face it, you likely are the best that the Harrison educational system, one of the most expensive in the state, can produce. As to fiscal responsibilty, the HFD budget of $13 million per year amounts to $250,000.00 per week or $37,000.00 per day ( I did the math because you most certainly cannot) for maybe 1 fire a year of very small proportion. $37,000.00 every day of the year for what? Justify the use of these funds when taxpayers are losing their jobs, homes, cars, etc.... If you could fix the failures in the towns educational system and save the town $37,000.00 that the clubhouse s**ks up, I would vote for you for Mayor. You may be shocked by the numbers or the failing school system, but who would not after seeing these mind blowing figures. Fix those problems and you would be Mayor is no time. That is my opinion. Also, get some remedial help with your own obvious lack of education. You must be on the town payroll in an appointed position because your IQ is most likely close to the retardation level.

Guest Harrison Senior

I 'd like to ask the chief how this fool avoided taking a psychological exam.

Can you get a better line than asking the chief to give this guy a psychological exam. This guy is not even a cop. That is a fact, not an opinion. A fact is something like the town spending $37,000.00/day on a fire/clubhouse dept. that produces nothing but debt. and is a large part of forcing families and businesses into foreclosure. The Democratic President, who I think is right on many issues, stresses fiscal oversight and wise use of municipal tender, right down to the level of towns Mayors as he said last night. I know they will never let go a a clubhouse member because I do remember many years ago pension Pete, when he was on the town council, made such a statement and that was as true in 2009 as it was in 1999. He did not lose a bit of steam after being unceremoniously booted out of office. The plumber even made the statement at his cocktail party the year Pete was booted that, "Pete is my right hand man." That still stands. How can you vote for a Obama and then deny and defy his ideals. My opinion in Harrisons case is that you MUST vote for the plumber or goodbye job. The town of harrison is a financial house of cards ready to fall and you can see that true because some of the highest paid and richest people in town are already retiring and getting out with whopping payoffs. I imagine the council will lay off the people that really need the money first, such as the crossing guards and lower paid street dept. employees. Next would be the Police because he simply hates them. In my opinion, what kind of man gets out of bed and rides around the town at 4:30 A.M. to try and catch a Police Officer sleeping. He should be concentrating more on the town going down the toilet but he is too tired to think because he gets up so early to play cat and mouse. Sad situation, but whadda you gonna do?

BRAVO! BRAVISIMO!!!!!! Did you see the Clubhouse section of the new website. It has one recent picture of a clubhouse member squirting a hose on a fire. I don't even know if that picture was taken in the H. The rest of the recent pictures are of the He-man Women Haters Club cooking and standing around. They actually resorted to black and white photos of the Clubhouse gang from like 40 years ago. Some of the guys are still there. Pitiful, just plain embarassing. IMO, restructure or disband it. Also, include a picture of how many clubhouse members attend Memorial day services to honor real brave men with heart wh make 75% less a year for combat pay half way around the world against terrorists.