K E A R N Y

Guest Henry Hill

Guest Henry Hill

Isn't this forum about Kearny NJ? While I agree National politics and news affects us, there is overwhelming political talk on here on a National level. There are plenty of sites and places for that!

How about talking about our local politicians? Mayor Santos is, IMHO, NOT a good fit for OUR town. We need a more local guy who will return Kearny to past Glory. Where have you gone, JOHN LEADBETTER!

Isn't this forum about Kearny NJ? While I agree National politics and news affects us, there is overwhelming political talk on here on a National level. There are plenty of sites and places for that!

How about talking about our local politicians? Mayor Santos is, IMHO, NOT a good fit for OUR town. We need a more local guy who will return Kearny to past Glory. Where have you gone, JOHN LEADBETTER!

JOHN LEADBEATER IS OUR ONLY HOPE FOR CHANGE IN KEARNY. HE IS FOR THE PEOPLE OF KEARNY.

If you're going to do this, how about actually saying something?

The two previous posts must be jokes. What did that ******* ever do for Kearny?

What has he done? Are you kidding? For the past few years, this man has helped organize a new baseball league in town to keep approximately 60 kids busy and off the streets. He footed the bill the first year, paid for the kids to have winter training and did all this while fighting with the town over use of fields for "his kearny kids".

What has he done? Are you kidding? For the past few years, this man has helped organize a new baseball league in town to keep approximately 60 kids busy and off the streets. He footed the bill the first year, paid for the kids to have winter training and did all this while fighting with the town over use of fields for "his kearny kids".

So you think that qualifies him to be mayor?

It's not to long ago that I watched John try to win the town championship and at the same time compete in an all star series. He road one of his pitchers into the ground and had another player that ran off the field crying and didn't play again. Those were "his Kearny kids".

I'll give you one thing, he's pretty pompous.

Guest Kearnyfamily

I'm not voting for Leadbetter just on that, while I appreciate that effort to have kids on the field, where does he stand on the local issues? I think Mayor Al has done a fair job, but if someone is planning to run, we need to know where Kearny is going to be improved. I'd like to listen to any candidate if s/he is a serious candidate once the election comes up.

So you think that qualifies him to be mayor?

It's not to long ago that I watched John try to win the town championship and at the same time compete in an all star series. He road one of his pitchers into the ground and had another player that ran off the field crying and didn't play again. Those were "his Kearny kids".

I'll give you one thing, he's pretty pompous.

I didn't say it qualifies him to be mayor. I'm just stating that he has done alot for the kids of Kearny. I've never seen the side of him that you are referring to and my sons have been involved in baseball for many years.