The Truth Revealed

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

Tonight on the FOX News channel, a former CIA operative who was hunting for Bin Laden in Afganistan was interviewed. He was asked if Clinton could have gotten Bin Laden. This CIA agent said " In the late 90's we had Bin Laden cornered in Afganistan, we could have killed him easily. Clinton refused to pull the trigger.

I think it's fair to say that 9/11 could have been averted if Clinton had given the OK to take him out.

I actually feel sorry for Clinton. How does he live with himself.

Guest Radagast
Tonight on the FOX News  channel, a former CIA operative who was hunting for Bin Laden in Afganistan was interviewed.  He was asked if Clinton could have gotten Bin Laden.  This CIA agent said " In the late 90's we had Bin Laden cornered in Afganistan, we could have killed him easily. Clinton refused to pull the trigger.

I think it's fair to say that 9/11 could have been averted if Clinton had given the OK to take him out.

...and there are plenty of reports that GWB only sent 36 soldiers to capture bin Laden at Tora Bora because he really did not want to capture him. He wanted him to get away because of the relationship between the Bush family and the bin Laden family. There is a lot of hearsay to back up this story too.

I don't believe that either.

The fact is that everyone has failed to kill him and now he has become a folk hero for people who want to kill us. At least Clinton has expressed remorse for his inability to kill him. Bush still sounds like he's done such a great job while the killing continues and many people, even in the Bush administration, say that it is only a matter of time before we are hit again.... bin Laden is still out there

Ahhhh .. but bless us all. This is America where you can believe what you want to believe. Enjoy it while we still have a Constitution.

Tonight on the FOX News  channel, a former CIA operative who was hunting for Bin Laden in Afganistan was interviewed.  He was asked if Clinton could have gotten Bin Laden.  This CIA agent said " In the late 90's we had Bin Laden cornered in Afganistan, we could have killed him easily. Clinton refused to pull the trigger.

Amazing !! Had Clinton pulled the trigger, 9/11 may not have ever occurred. Without 9/11, the war in Iraq wouldn't have happened. Isn't it obvious that we cannot put Defeatocrats in positions of power.

Amazing !!  Had Clinton pulled the trigger,  9/11  may not have ever occurred. Without 9/11,  the war in Iraq wouldn't have  happened.  Isn't it obvious that we cannot put Defeatocrats in positions of power.

If YOU had a functioning mind you MIGHT open your eyes.

There is MUCH evidenve the Iraq war was on the cowboy's persona; agenda LONG before 9/11. YOU know, Iraq? The country with NO TIES to 9/11.

The war the the combined reports of 16 intelligence agencies have said has made the terror threat against the US WORSE than pre 9/11.

YOU WANKERS won't talk about THAT. will you,

Nice work cowboy.

Amazing !!  Had Clinton pulled the trigger,  9/11  may not have ever occurred. Without 9/11,  the war in Iraq wouldn't have  happened.  Isn't it obvious that we cannot put Defeatocrats in positions of power.

Ahhhhhhhh..blame it all on Jim McGreevy because he's gay! Geezzzz

CIA operative? That could be anyone the CIA's ever paid to clean a latrine What's his credentials? You're gonna have to do a LOT better than that to make anyone believe you got anything but a biased, paid for opinion from FOX News.

Get over it, Clinton's gone. NOW we have an arrogant little cowboy who all the US intelligence agencies agree has started a war that has INCREASED the terror threat to the US. And that's NOT some wacko on FOX offering an OPINION, it's from the National Intelligence Estimate.

Maybe the cowboy should get a few BJs and leave policy making to someone capable of not worsening our position in the world.

"former CIA operative" doesn't mean a damn thing. Name? POSIYION with the CIA? "former operative hunting for bin Laden" could be any camel herder who was given a leaflet to be on the lookout out. FACTS! Get FACTS!

Here are two facts and an allegation:

FACT: BUSH was president on 9/11

ALLEGATION: YOU WANKERS are constantly whining that Clinton left behinf=d a legacy of GLARING problems that would be obvious to a blind man.

FACT: Bush did not act on these prpblems and did not prevent 9/11.

...and there are plenty of reports that GWB only sent 36 soldiers to capture bin Laden at Tora Bora because he really did not want to capture him. He wanted him to get away because of the relationship between the Bush family and the bin Laden family. There is a lot of hearsay to back up this story too.

The fact is that everyone has failed to kill him and now he has become a folk hero for people who want to kill us. At least Clinton has expressed remorse for his inability to kill him. Bush still sounds like he's done such a great job while the killing continues and many people, even in the Bush administration, say that it is only a matter of time before we are hit again.... bin Laden is still out there

Ahhhh .. but bless us all. This is America where you can believe what you want to believe. Enjoy it while we still have a Constitution.

You're right Rad. If more people spent their time getting BJ's the world would be a much better place.

You obviously did not see the report because Mr. Clinton said "I WORKED HARD TO TRY TO KILL HIM. I AUTHORIZED A FINDING FOR THE CIA TO KILL HIM. WE CONTRACTED WITH PEOPLE TO KILL HIM. I GOT CLOSER TO KILLING HIM THAN ANYBODY HAS GOTTEN SINCE. AND IF I WERE STILL PRESIDENT, WE'D HAVE MORE THAN 20,000 TROOPS THERE TRYING TO KILL HIM." And that my friend is more than Mr. Bush has ever done since he took office. We now have a government that thinks that Afganistan is only one seventh as important as Iraq.

This government had three times as much time to deal with Bin Ladin, so why arent they being asked about it? it's time to stand up to the right-wing and to tell the truth, why let this administration twist history and distort reality. Check before you write, knowledge is best

Hey Rad, remember what Clinton was telling us the last time he wagged his finger like he did at Chris Wallace?

"I did not have sex with that women..."

And IF you pulled your head out of your butt you'd realize Bush did nothing to prevent 9/11 and that Iraq was in his misguided plans long before 9/11.

Guest BushBacker
And IF you pulled your head out of your butt you'd realize Bush did nothing to prevent 9/11 and that Iraq was in his misguided plans long before 9/11.

It's been documented that the plans for 9/11 began in the mid 90's during Clinton's administration. By the time Bush took over the plans were ready to go. Drink Up, Kool-aid breath.

"former CIA operative" doesn't mean a damn thing.  Name?  POSIYION with the CIA?  "former operative hunting for bin Laden" could be any camel herder who was given a leaflet to be on the lookout out.  FACTS!  Get FACTS!

Here are two facts and an allegation:

FACT:  BUSH was president on 9/11

ALLEGATION: YOU WANKERS are constantly whining that Clinton left behinf=d a legacy of GLARING problems that would be obvious to a blind man.

FACT: Bush did not act on these prpblems and did not prevent 9/11.

Michael Scheuer, now you find out what his position was!

It's been documented that the plans for 9/11 began in the mid 90's during Clinton's administration. By the time Bush took over the plans were ready to go.  Drink Up, Kool-aid breath.

IF you could pull your head out of your Kool-Aid obsessed butt you might understand that the question was WHAT did your lying cowboy do to prevent 9/11?

The answer is your response, NOTHING!

Michael Scheuer, now you find out what his position was!

I'm more interested in finding out about the psychosis thtat makes people continue to support an arrogant cowboy who failed in his duty to protect the country.

Sure Clinton could have done better, so could could the CIA have done better years ago in setting up mid-east intelligence gathering. There is FAR more than 1 gulty party as the neo-Nazi-cons would have us believe.

The point is that holding up Bush as some conquering hero when we KNOW "Mission Accomplished" was pure BS and he WAS president leading up to 9/11, well that ain't an immaculate hero in my book.

You obviously did not see the report because Mr. Clinton said "I WORKED HARD TO TRY TO KILL HIM. I AUTHORIZED A FINDING FOR THE CIA TO KILL HIM.  WE CONTRACTED WITH PEOPLE TO KILL HIM. I GOT CLOSER TO KILLING HIM THAN ANYBODY HAS GOTTEN SINCE.  AND IF I WERE STILL PRESIDENT, WE'D HAVE MORE THAN 20,000 TROOPS THERE TRYING TO KILL HIM."  And that my friend is more than Mr. Bush has ever done since he took office. We now have a government that thinks that Afganistan is only one seventh as important as Iraq.

This government had three times as much time to deal with Bin Ladin, so why arent they being asked about it?  it's time to stand up to the right-wing and to tell the truth, why let this administration twist history and distort reality.  Check before you write, knowledge is best

Clinton said it ?? LOL He also said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". You Kool-aiders are so gullible to believe anything that Clinton says. How does anyone believe anything an empeached, disbarred, lying, adulterer say.

It's been documented that the plans for 9/11 began in the mid 90's during Clinton's administration. By the time Bush took over the plans were ready to go.  Drink Up, Kool-aid breath.

Come on BushBacker, you're confusing the issue with FACTS. You know the Kool-aid crowd doesn't deal in facts. They ignore the 8 years Clinton was in office and did nothing about terrorism. QUESTION ; What do the following have in common ?? Mogadishu , Marine Barracks, World Trade Tower bombing, USS Cole, US Embassy. ANSWER; They were all terrorist attacks under Clinton's watch. QUESTION; What did Clinton do about these attacks ?? ANSWER; NOTHING !! (Correction, I shouldn't say nothing. He WAS getting BJ's in the white house.)

Guest KearnyKard
You obviously did not see the report because Mr. Clinton said "I WORKED HARD TO TRY TO KILL HIM. I AUTHORIZED A FINDING FOR THE CIA TO KILL HIM.  WE CONTRACTED WITH PEOPLE TO KILL HIM. I GOT CLOSER TO KILLING HIM THAN ANYBODY HAS GOTTEN SINCE.  AND IF I WERE STILL PRESIDENT, WE'D HAVE MORE THAN 20,000 TROOPS THERE TRYING TO KILL HIM."  And that my friend is more than Mr. Bush has ever done since he took office. We now have a government that thinks that Afganistan is only one seventh as important as Iraq.

This government had three times as much time to deal with Bin Ladin, so why arent they being asked about it?  it's time to stand up to the right-wing and to tell the truth, why let this administration twist history and distort reality.  Check before you write, knowledge is best

He also said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" !! LOL

Clinton said it ??  LOL    He also said  "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". You Kool-aiders are so gullible to believe anything that Clinton says. How does anyone believe anything an empeached, disbarred, lying, adulterer say.

How do you WANKERS believe a show-boatin' cowboy with his BS "Mission Accomplished" act?

Or someone who can't even remember selling weapons to an enemy state?

Come on BushBacker, you're confusing the issue with FACTS.  You know the Kool-aid crowd doesn't deal in facts. They ignore the 8 years Clinton was in office and did nothing about terrorism.  QUESTION ; What do the following have in common ?? Mogadishu , Marine Barracks, World Trade Tower bombing, USS Cole, US Embassy.  ANSWER; They were all terrorist attacks under Clinton's watch. QUESTION;  What did Clinton do about these attacks ??  ANSWER;  NOTHING !! (Correction, I shouldn't say nothing. He WAS getting BJ's in the white house.)

Facts? Here's a FACT you WANKERS are too CHICKENSH*T to address.

No matter when the planning for 9/11 began, the planning was finished and the attack executed while BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BUTTS AND FACE THE FACTS!

Guest a proud american
Facts?  Here's a FACT you WANKERS are too CHICKENSH*T to address.

No matter when the planning for 9/11 began, the planning was finished and the attack executed while BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BUTTS AND FACE THE FACTS!

The truth really is starting to come out, but I don't think that it's the truth the cowboy was hoping for. Last weekend after the latest (seems like every week now) book on Bush and Iraq came out, the White House put out a press release titled the top 5 myths of Woodward's book. By monday the five myths had been reduced to 0 and we are now learning that contrary to what the popular belief was, Condi had been breifed by Tenet shortly before Sept. 11, 2001. Of course she doesn't recall the conversation. And when they tried to discredit Woodward, he produced the documents to back up his book. Perhaps its time to stop pointing fingers at each other and start looking at the facts. If we do that then maybe we can begin to have a respectable dialogue.

The truth really is starting to come out, but I don't think that it's the truth the cowboy was hoping for. Last weekend after the latest (seems like every week now) book on Bush and Iraq came out, the White House put out a press release titled  the top 5 myths of Woodward's book. By monday the five myths had been reduced to 0 and we are now learning that contrary to what the popular belief was, Condi had been breifed by Tenet shortly before Sept. 11, 2001. Of course she doesn't recall the conversation. And when they tried to discredit Woodward, he produced the documents to back up his book. Perhaps its time to stop pointing fingers at each other and start looking at the facts. If we do that then maybe we can begin to have a respectable dialogue.

Actually, Condi was briefed by Tenet a full TWO-MONTHS before 9/11 and was warned about an IMMINENT threat. the administration DID NOTHING!

There are MANY FACTS coming out, enough to keep the spin-doctors busy 24/7.

Like the article in the Sunday Star Ledger that had a noted scientist telling how this admistration has quashed scientific evidence of global warming. the Bush theory, deny it and it can't be true.

Like SIXTEEN US intelligence agencies determing Bush's personal vendetta in Iraq has made matters WORSE!

Like the FACT that Iraq had NO TIES to 9/11!

Nice work, cowboy.

Guest Patriot
The truth really is starting to come out, but I don't think that it's the truth the cowboy was hoping for. Last weekend after the latest (seems like every week now) book on Bush and Iraq came out, the White House put out a press release titled  the top 5 myths of Woodward's book. By monday the five myths had been reduced to 0 and we are now learning that contrary to what the popular belief was, Condi had been breifed by Tenet shortly before Sept. 11, 2001. Of course she doesn't recall the conversation. And when they tried to discredit Woodward, he produced the documents to back up his book. Perhaps its time to stop pointing fingers at each other and start looking at the facts. If we do that then maybe we can begin to have a respectable dialogue.

I would really love to hear one of you defeatocrats admit that Clinton's policy of not allowing the CIA to share intelligence with the FBI is responsible in large part for the failure of the U.S. to uncover the 9/11 plot.

The plot was clearly in the planning stages for years in the nineties while Clinton was in office . But in true Defeatocratic fashion, you Kool-aiders refuse to acknowledge it.