Speak Up

Guest Voice

This web site is a great way to vent, but we need to be at town meetings, where it counts! Do you think the mayor and council read this site? The squeaky wheel get the grease; go to meetings and open your mouth. That's the only way to be sure you're heard.

This web site is a great way to vent, but we need to be at town meetings, where it counts!  Do you think the mayor and council read this site?  The squeaky wheel get the grease; go to meetings and open your mouth.  That's the only way to be sure you're heard.

I'm sorry, that's not on the agenda. Please sit down.

This web site is a great way to vent, but we need to be at town meetings, where it counts!  Do you think the mayor and council read this site?  The squeaky wheel get the grease; go to meetings and open your mouth.  That's the only way to be sure you're heard.

Yeah, OK Stevie boy. Think it's going to get you anywhere? THINK AGAIN!!!!

People will realize what a true a--hole and loser you really are. Keep up the good work and nobody has to worry about you representing them. THANK GOD!!!!

Guest 2smart4u
I'm sorry, that's not on the agenda.  Please sit down.

But I'm a taxpayer and I have a question about this soccer stadium and the $40,000,000 the town borrowed. And I want to know why there are no recreation areas for our kids in this redevelopment area. And I have a question about the impact all this new housing will have on our already over-crowded schools and.........I TOLD YOU TO SIT DOWN OR I'LL HAVE YOU REMOVED. But, I'm a taxpayer, and this is America; government by the people and ........ OFFICER, PLEASE REMOVE THIS PERSON FROM THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS. I only wanted to know....... SHUT UP, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST.

Guest BlueTideBacker
But I'm a taxpayer and I have a question about this soccer stadium and the $40,000,000 the town borrowed. And I want to know why there are no recreation areas for our kids in this redevelopment area.  And I have a question about the impact all this new housing will have on our already over-crowded schools and.........I TOLD YOU TO SIT DOWN OR I'LL HAVE YOU REMOVED.    But, I'm a taxpayer, and this is America; government by the people and ........ OFFICER, PLEASE REMOVE THIS PERSON FROM THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS.  I only wanted to know....... SHUT UP, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST.

I LMAO reading this. Unfortunately it's true. When you're in that council room it's like being in a third-world country. The concept of "government by the people" does not apply. It's more like "Government by the select few and the residents can go to hell".

I  LMAO reading this.  Unfortunately it's true.  When you're in that council room it's like being in a third-world country. The concept of "government by the people" does not apply.  It's more like "Government by the select few and the residents can go to hell".

Blue Tide Backer where have you been, have not seen you since the pride parade.

I guess since we all know who you are your laying low

Yeah, OK Stevie boy. Think it's going to get you anywhere? THINK AGAIN!!!!     

People will realize what a true a--hole and loser you really are. Keep up the good work and nobody has to worry about you representing them. THANK GOD!!!!

Is that all you can say?

Guest Senior Town resident
But I'm a taxpayer and I have a question about this soccer stadium and the $40,000,000 the town borrowed. And I want to know why there are no recreation areas for our kids in this redevelopment area.  And I have a question about the impact all this new housing will have on our already over-crowded schools and.........I TOLD YOU TO SIT DOWN OR I'LL HAVE YOU REMOVED.    But, I'm a taxpayer, and this is America; government by the people and ........ OFFICER, PLEASE REMOVE THIS PERSON FROM THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS.  I only wanted to know....... SHUT UP, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST.

That scenario is familiar, I think I was at that meeting.