Flagmanns Identity

Guest knower

Guest anti-flagman

Hey knower, do tell! I would love to here who the scum, hit and run attacker is. Can you give us a hint or some more info. There goes flagman, exposed, exposed, exposed and scared! Ha Ha! :D

Oooh, do you feel like a big man now? OMG, anti-flagman, I know you...YOU were that kid in grammer school & high school, (notice I didn't say college), who was the biggest *ss kisser and snitch, always trying to be liked by the teachers. Why don't you grow up and get a life. Try something constructive for a change. You are acting like a big baby and very boring. You are all not happy unless you are miserable. What a waste of exsistence.

Guest anti-flagman

Now, now. Temper, temper! You seem a little too nervous and concerned about wanting to expose the flagmans identity. Name calling and and trying to make rash generalizations about someone you don't even know makes no sense. However, making a person like Flagmann, one who coldly makes brash racist comments toward other posters on this board, squirm a bit because someone might expose his identity is, to say the least, fun. Why be so angry with me? I didn't call you a immigrant loser or a mexican waste like he does. I also don't bravely attack our Kearny firefighters, like he does all the time, for simply wanting a contract. Flagmann doesn't make an intelligent comment then discuss it. He attacks, hits and runs, then chooses to hide. For that, I think the threat of exposure is warranted, and indeed fun. :P

Mr. Anti-Flagmann, I do not know who flagmann is, nor do I care, so why would I care or be 'nervous' as you say, if you reveal his identity? Uh, what was it you said? " Name calling and trying to make rash generalizations about someone you don't even know makes no sense". Heed your own words, Hitler. What makes your generalizations and name calling in regard to flagmann any different that his generalizations and name calling? There are bigger fish to fry in Kearny. So many on here use bogus names, such as yourself. For all we posters know, you could be flagmann, and typing responses to yourself. It's been done on here before. You talk of him acting immaturely...well, look at yourself, I sure wouldn't say you were the epitome of maturity. I know preschool children who act more maturely than yourself. A mature person would ignore him. You obviously have issues, serious ones, being you can't move forward. Maybe you watched too many detective shows as a kid, maybe its your severe lack of self-worth which causes you to lash out in such a childish manner. You need some psychiatric treatment and some meds. If that doesn't work, I suggest a good old fashioned kick in the *ss. For the sake of the longevity of this website, GROW UP!

Guest FlagMann.
Now, now. Temper, temper! You seem a little too nervous and concerned about wanting to expose the flagmans identity. Name calling and and trying to make rash generalizations about someone you don't even know makes no sense. However, making a person like Flagmann, one who coldly makes brash racist comments toward other posters on this board, squirm a bit because someone might expose his identity is, to say the least, fun. Why be so angry with me? I didn't call you a immigrant loser or a mexican waste like he does. I also don't bravely attack our Kearny firefighters, like he does all the time, for simply wanting a contract. Flagmann doesn't make an intelligent comment then discuss it. He attacks, hits and runs, then chooses to hide. For that, I think the threat of exposure is warranted, and indeed fun. :P

FlagMann. Why is everybody picking on the FlagMann. :P

FlagMann is just stating what He/Her Thinks about what is going on in Town!!! I am a Tax Payer!!! (are you?) ;)

1# FireFighters are over paid!! (don't like your job!! then quit) TaxPayers pay your salary!!! (Harrison, No Arlington and Kearny can, help each other!!!) ;)

2# Stop selling Rice& Beans, in Town!!! Then the trash will stop invading this Town!! :angry:

3# Vote for the FlagMann, For Office!!! :)

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann..

Guest anti-flagman

You mention nothing of his racist comments. Do you actually suggest I ignore those? To ignore a racist and not confront him is wrong. He calls people mango eating mutts, how can you sir,ignore that! Ignoring him and not confronting him only empowers him. How many more times can we hear him say trash, trash,trash! Unlike you or I, he doesn't discuss issues just name calls and runs. I have not called him OR you any names. In fact, I can admire the way you actually take the time to discuss whats on your mind. If he did that, instead of attack and run, then I would respect (somewhat) what the flagmann has to say. But untill that happens I will answer all his comments with disdain. As far as your psych. comments, give me a break! Discuss the issues and stick to that!

Guest anti-flagman

***IF YOU IGNORE "IT", "IT" WILL GO AWAY!!!!!******

This is where you are wrong..if you ignore Bigots, you empower them, as they take passive silence to mean their position is acceptable. To these misguided souls they see themselves as speaking for the "Silent Majority" in their own eyes they are heros for saying what (In their own narrrow little worlds) noone else has the guts to say. Times change, people change, places change..its not up to us to agree or disagree with these changes..nature is dynamic, not static. The only places i have ever seen that havent changed over time, are places like Plymouth Plantation, or Colonial Williamsburg...and those are museums, NOT actual communities

This reply was written by a person labeled StudiesandObservations in the Trash the Flagman topic. I think it should help you.

"I have not called him OR you any names. " Oops, you forgot you called flagmann 'scum'. I do believe that qualifies as name-calling. Flagmann's tactics are a little rough, but his message is a warning. Since you refuse to open up your eyes and just can't let go and ignore him, think of Flagmann as a diamond in the rough. Take a good look around you. Take a good look at Kearny, what's right with it, how it used to be, what's wrong with it, and when it started to turn bad. Stop fooling yourself. Instead of picking on a poster who doesn't share your rose-tinted views, why not use your energy to 'right' what is 'wrong' with Kearny, since you know so much and are so gung-ho. You are wasting so much time and energy on this, that it's sad. Flagmann obviously thrives on controversy and you play right into his lap. Know what? At least he is not afraid to speak his mind. I thought that's what this board is founded on. Stop trying to carry the weight of the world aka Kearny on your shoulders, its weighing you down, boy.

Archived