It's official: Palin broke the law in Troopergate

Guest Guest

Just now, the bipartisan commission of Alaska legislators has found unanimously that Palin broke the law in trying to have her ex-brother-in-law fired. The commission held that she abused her power to settle a family score.

This renders Palin's "reformer" claim a joke. She's a pathological liar with a gift for selling lies and a complete phony.

I repeat, the commission that made this finding was bipartisan and its vote was unanimous. For the Resmuglicans who won't understand what that means, it means that all the Republicans on the commission agreed that Palin broke the law.

Just now, the bipartisan commission of Alaska legislators has found unanimously that Palin broke the law in trying to have her ex-brother-in-law fired. The commission held that she abused her power to settle a family score.

This renders Palin's "reformer" claim a joke. She's a pathological liar with a gift for selling lies and a complete phony.

I repeat, the commission that made this finding was bipartisan and its vote was unanimous. For the Resmuglicans who won't understand what that means, it means that all the Republicans on the commission agreed that Palin broke the law.

I'm sure that leaving out the minor detail of the panel being comprised of Obama supporters was just an innocent oversight. Idiot.

Right! I think the Alaska Governor's house should be bombed. I wonder if Obama's pal, William Ayres wants the job.

Guest *Autonomous*
I'm sure that leaving out the minor detail of the panel being comprised of Obama supporters was just an innocent oversight. Idiot.

Ten of the fourteen were Republicans. The investigation was started before she was even thought to be a contender. Idiot.

You're the idiot. The panel was mostly Republican by 10-to-4 and the findings were unanimous.

Facts don't seem to matter to Repubicans.

Right! I think the Alaska Governor's house should be bombed. I wonder if Obama's pal, William Ayres wants the job.

Maybe you could resurrect Nixon, he was fond of bombing places he had no business being.