Cindy McCain calls our troops wusses

Guest *Autonomous*

Guest *Autonomous*

Hey, if 2Dim can have ridic-oops, I meant rediculous :P titles, so can I.

Source:

http://www.marieclaire.com/world/news/cind...n?click=main_sr

(Any bets that this will be referred to as a 'liberal rag' by the Usual Suspects?)

MC: But no cold sweats in the middle of the night?

CM: Oh, no, no, no, no, no. My husband, he’d be the first one to tell you that he was trained to do what he was doing. The guys who had the trouble were the 18-year-olds who were drafted. He was trained, he went to the Naval Academy, he was a trained United States naval officer, and so he knew what he was doing.

Sure you want to go there, Cindy? PTSD only gets the draftees? So the troops coming home and suffering from it just weren't prepared enough?

No wonder that the Center for Responsive Politics shows that deployed troops have given four times as much money to Obama than McCain.

Guest Patriot
Hey, if 2Dim can have ridic-oops, I meant rediculous :lol: titles, so can I.

Source:

http://www.marieclaire.com/world/news/cind...n?click=main_sr

(Any bets that this will be referred to as a 'liberal rag' by the Usual Suspects?)

Sure you want to go there, Cindy? PTSD only gets the draftees? So the troops coming home and suffering from it just weren't prepared enough?

No wonder that the Center for Responsive Politics shows that deployed troops have given four times as much money to Obama than McCain.

Lets see if I have you figured out. You sober up enough to see your keyboard once a week or so, then you make some stupid remarks that show your lack of intelligence. Your military experience working in the motor pool hardly gives you the right to criticize a family of patriots.

Guest *Autonomous*
Lets see if I have you figured out. You sober up enough to see your keyboard once a week or so, then you make some stupid remarks that show your lack of intelligence. Your military experience working in the motor pool hardly gives you the right to criticize a family of patriots.

So what is stupid about my post? Please be specific. :lol:<_<

Just because you have nothing to do does not reflect on the rest of us. My wife just had twins, remember?

Guest *Autonomous*

One more thing-what the heck is your problem with the boys in the motor pool? This is the second time you've done this. I wasn't actually in it, but they're every bit as patriotic as anyone else in our unit. Why are you disrespecting thousands of our servicemen for their chosen MOS when a fake veteran like you can't even tell us what yours was?

Guest Patriot
So what is stupid about my post? Please be specific. :rolleyes::lol:

Just because you have nothing to do does not reflect on the rest of us. My wife just had twins, remember?

Cindy McCain didn't use the word "wuss". That makes your post stupid, like you.

Guest *Autonomous*
Cindy McCain didn't use the word "wuss". That makes your post stupid, like you.

So you missed my first line? I notice you didn't say anything about 2Dim's "Obama indicted" bit. Idiot.

• 2 weeks later...
So you missed my first line? I notice you didn't say anything about 2Dim's "Obama indicted" bit. Idiot.

Just so you know, it's been proven that "2smart4u" and "Patriot" are the same person. He didn't say anything about it because he wrote it.