Guest Guest

special thanks to the mayor and all involved with the 911 ceremony.

nice job. well done. i only wish that the prayers were heard and the peace i felt in my heart will be forever. good job mayor!

nice job. well done. i only wish that the prayers were heard and the peace i felt in my heart will be forever. good job mayor!

They did not even mention the only Harrison resident to die in the attacks, Fabian Soto. How horrible that the man's own town (**** **** ) could not honor him on the day he died.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Soto.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

the next time please let the residents know what is going on, and I am sure a lot of people would have attended, what is going to happen with all the flags? are they going to be in the garbage? or the kids are going to take them and play with them

by the way, the town officials had to put up a banner acoss harrison avenue honoring only one member of our armed forces serving our country (who also do not leave in town BUT HE IS the brother-in-law of the townclerk/townattorney)

the next time please let the residents know what is going on, and I am sure a lot of people would have attended, what is going to happen with all the flags? are they going to be in the garbage? or the kids are going to take them and play with them

by the way,  the town officials had to put up a banner acoss harrison avenue  honoring only one member of our armed forces serving our country  (who also do not leave in town BUT HE IS the brother-in-law of the  townclerk/townattorney)

so what he is servicing so you can write here whatever shit you wish. :angry:

by the way,  the town officials had to put up a banner acoss harrison avenue  honoring only one member of our armed forces serving our country  (who also do not leave in town BUT HE IS the brother-in-law of the  townclerk/townattorney)

Why not put a banner inviting the community to the 9/11 Memorial, it is only fair that everyone knows on what is going on in our town. Something like this means alot to many people that were left out. WE SIMPLY DID NOT KNOW

the whole country has been honoring 911 since it happened, so next year mark your calender , i can't believe you don't remember this sad date and have to be reminded, so sad....................

Why not put a banner inviting the community to the 9/11 Memorial, it is only fair that everyone knows on what is going on in our town.  Something like this means alot to many people that were left out.  WE SIMPLY DID NOT KNOW

be serious...how can you possibly not know about this event...it is publicized all over and will happen every year..sam time same date....i guess you need someone to knock and o your door...

so that you know..next year on 9/11 mark your caledar

They did not even mention the only Harrison resident to die in the attacks, Fabian Soto.  How horrible that the man's own town (**** **** ) could not honor him on the day he died.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Soto.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I never heard of someone from Harrison had died in the attack from all local newspaper articles I read. And yes he should be remembered. RIP Mr. Soto!

you are correct....this is not proper.... there are penty serving from Harrison and should be recognized.... when all over, i hope the town gives these great people a "canyon of heroes" parade thru Harrison

Why not put a banner inviting the community to the 9/11 Memorial, it is only fair that everyone knows on what is going on in our town.  Something like this means alot to many people that were left out.  WE SIMPLY DID NOT KNOW

I agree with you, I didn't even see anything in last weeks observer, they mentioned many town 9/11 dedications but none for Harrison. It is up to the Mayor and Council to let the community know what they are planning so that we can be included and pay our respects in our own town, I understand that Harrison lost one of their own residents on that day. I work in NYC and attended a memorial during morning hours on actual time that this devastation occured.

the whole country has been honoring 911 since it happened, so next year mark your calender  , i can't believe you don't remember this sad date and have to be reminded, so sad....................

No I don't have to be reminded but I would appreciate to know what my town has in their plans and what time these plans are for.

be serious...how can you possibly not know about this event...it is publicized all over and will happen every year..sam time same date....i guess you need someone to knock and o your door...

so that you know..next year on 9/11 mark your caledar

ok smart ass stay on track, we all know about 9/11 but Harrison choses not to invite the residents, a banner or posting in a paper on what time this Memorial for 9/11 will be would be nice. If you read the newspapers most towns had times and meeting places to hold their memorials but Harrison had none. Maybe you can't read. Don't jump down my throat man, don't be hatten. PEACE